Chapter 87

rebirth

This thing that was impossible in Father Song's eyes was actually experienced by both of them.

They looked at each other subconsciously, but the moment their eyes came into contact, they both felt a little guilty and turned their gazes slightly.

Pictures of the two getting along kept popping up in their minds, but for a moment they didn't even know what to say.

Is Yin Yan reborn?

So I am a person who wears books and meets Yin Yan, a reborn person?

This thought flashed through Yu Ran's mind for a moment.

But then he thought that if Yin Yan was reborn, wouldn't his behavior be suspicious in his eyes?

He used to rely on Yin Yan not knowing him and knowing nothing, so he let himself go completely in front of him without covering up anything. He even revealed the plot to Yin Yan later for Yin Yan's safety.

But...Yin Yan didn't seem to show any objection to him from beginning to end.

Or was this actually made up by Song Yanchuan casually?

Yu Ran rolled his eyes and couldn't help but look at Yin Yan.

Yin Yan was also worried about Yu Ran's reaction at this time.

Although he discovered something was wrong with Yu Ran from the beginning, he later determined that Yu Ran's situation was different from his. Until now, he was not very clear about the reason for Yu Ran's strangeness, and Now that Yu Ran knew about his rebirth, he was not sure how Yu Ran would react to it.

Inexplicably, because of Yu Ran's own strangeness, Yin Yan was very sure that Yu Ran would believe this, but he was not sure whether Yu Ran could accept it peacefully.

If a normal person knew that his partner was a person who had died, how would he react? Would he be afraid, would he choose to stay away, would he...

No, he had already said that since Yu Ran agreed to be with him, he would never let her go again, even if he didn't accept it...

I simply would not give Yu Ran the option of not accepting it.

Yin Yan's eyes became determined in an instant. He met Yu Ran's furtive glance, looked directly at her, and asked, "Now that you know, will you feel scared?"

Although Yin Yan said a question, the way he looked at Yu Ran seemed to say, if you dare to say you are afraid of me, what will happen to you? This bright look did not give Yu Ran any room for a negative answer.

Yu Ran, "..."

He shook his head.

He was indeed not afraid. After all, he was reborn, but he was reborn in a different place and a different body.

However, when he heard Yin Yan admitting his rebirth in person, and then looked at Yin Yan's eyes, he still felt a little confused.

Because Yin Yan looks like he really doesn't think there's anything wrong with him at all.

But since Yin Yan was reborn, from the perspective of a person who has experienced everything, everything he has done these days is full of irrationality.

Yin Yan carefully observed Yu Ran's expression.

He hoped that Yu Ran wouldn't care about these things, but he was also afraid that he was intimidating him by shaking his head, so after seeing that there was no reluctance in Yu Ran's eyes, the tense expression on his face relaxed. .