Chapter 54

When Yin Yan saw Yu Ran standing at the door of the refrigerator, he subconsciously paused as he walked over, but still walked in under Yu Ran's gaze.

"What's wrong?" he asked calmly.

Yu Ran opened the refrigerator door again and said, "The dishes inside..."

Yin Yan looked at the vegetables in the refrigerator that seemed to still have moisture.

These dishes were not specially ordered by him, but when he asked the property management company to arrange cleaning for him, the people there asked out of habit, "Do you need to prepare some fresh vegetables in the refrigerator for you?" Yin Yan said at that time Without thinking too much, I just thought that the two of them would be cooking here, so they agreed.

Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran's expression and thought of the words "you can try" that he once said.

After all, it was the first day after moving here. Yin Yan said to Yu Ran, "I'll give it a try. You go upstairs and play by yourself for a while. I'll call you when the meal is ready."

Yin Yan still has some knowledge about his basic cooking skills. He can do it as a commemoration of the first day he moved in, but he can't do it in front of Yu Ran.

What if the scrambled eggs are burnt...

Yin Yan's face darkened when he thought of that scene.

How could Yu Ran see such a thing.

It's just that he was worried about his cooking skills in his heart, but the expression on his face didn't show anything, so that when Yu Ran looked at Yin Yan like this, he thought he had it all figured out.

Although Yin Yan didn't seem to be very proficient in cooking when they went to buy kitchen utensils at that time, some people were very good at learning things and could cook a sumptuous meal according to the recipes. Yu Ran felt that Yin Yan If he is so good at other things, it is very possible to be able to do it in cooking.

In his heart, he really wanted to stay and watch Yin Yan cook.

So he lingered in the kitchen and said, "I'll stay here to help you."

Yin Yan said, "No, we just moved here today. You don't need to do anything. I'll just do it."

He spoke with a very considerate and considerate look, and his boyfriend was full of strength, and there was no trace of any guilt at all.

Yu Ran was deceived by Yin Yan, and felt slightly moved in his heart.

Seeing the look in Yin Yan's eyes that insisted on doing it himself, he no longer insisted on helping him, and only looked back at the kitchen as he walked.

I was really curious, and felt that Yin Yan's mysterious look seemed a bit like she was going to surprise him.

When Yin Yan saw Yu Ran looking over here, he just opened the refrigerator door and studied what kind of dishes were inside without taking any action. When he saw Yu Ran go upstairs and enter the bedroom, he started searching online for a few dishes in the refrigerator. Get the recipe.

You can use tomatoes to fry eggs, cucumbers as salad, potatoes to make hot and sour shredded potatoes, pork and green peppers, you can stir-fry meat with green peppers, and add soup.

It was the first time to cook, and Yin Yan felt that she knew how to plan well. All the dishes she cooked were home-cooked, which was not difficult.

He first prepared all the dishes to be made, cutting tomatoes into vertical pieces, green peppers into strips, and potatoes into shreds.