Chapter 74

Yu Ran's voice, which contained no trace of emotion, completely exceeded Shen Lu's expectations.

He originally thought that Yu Ran was just throwing a temper tantrum to express his dissatisfaction with his current disregard for Father Yu and the others, and his behavior of showing good intentions in advance not only made him feel more favorable to him, but at least touched him, even if it was Predicting the worst outcome, it would be Yu Ran's dissatisfaction or sadness that she wanted to take this opportunity to benefit from him.

But no, nothing.

There was no emotion in his tone for his father or for him, as if he just received a wrong phone call and heard a stranger say something about another stranger.

"Xiao Ran..." Shen Lu shouted subconsciously, wondering if he didn't believe what he said.

"You..." He was about to ask when he heard a "beep beep beep..." hang up sound from the other end of the phone.

Shen Lu subconsciously wanted to dial back, but as soon as the phone rang, a voice came from the other side, "Sorry, the number you dialed is currently on a call...".

This was blocked instantly.

Shen Lu listened to the female voice on the phone and repeated that sentence a second time. For some reason, a trace of panic suddenly flashed in his heart.

It seems that things are different from what they originally understood.

So will what he and Tang Huan planned really go smoothly?

He suddenly wanted to call Tang Huan to confirm, but thinking of the call he made to Yu Ran just now, he quickly gave up the idea and called the person assigned to the Yin family instead.

When he confirmed that everything was going according to plan and there were no accidents, he suppressed the panic in his heart and felt that he was overthinking it.

Also, Yu Ran has nothing to do with the Yin family. Even if his attitude towards him is beyond his expectations, it will not affect their layout in the Yin family.

As long as everything goes well, as long as everything goes well, Xiaoran will return to his original appearance after escaping from Yin Yan's clutches and returning to them.

Shen Lu thought about it and called Yu Ran's cell phone again. Listening to the unchanging female voice on the phone, he knew that he had been blocked.

He didn't hang up, just listened to the customer service female voice repeating those words, the corners of his mouth slowly raised, his eyes getting darker and darker, and he had a paranoia that he must snatch back what belongs to him.

...

Yu Ran had no idea that Shen Lu would call him nervously several times later. When Shen Lu called for the second time, he just hung up and started going through the blacklisting process.

Because this call came when Yu Ran and Yin Yan were talking to each other, so after hanging up the phone, Yu Ran did not hide it from Yin Yan and said truthfully, "It was Shen Lu's call. He said something was going to happen at Yu Zhengting's company. "

Yu Ran didn't even use the terms "my dad" or "my father", but called him by his first name, in order to show that he didn't care about this at all, so that Yin Yan didn't need to care either.

After all, in Yu Ran's eyes, Yin Yan is a person who needs to recuperate and cannot be emotionally stimulated too much. It would be bad if he gets angry because of this matter and has excessive mood swings.