Chapter 42

Although Yin Yan said it casually when he said he had time, for some reason he intuitively told Yu Ran that Yin Yan was very interested in decoration. After all, it was Yin Yan's house. He could decorate it if he wanted to, so Yu Ran's mind turned around, but he still suppressed the words he wanted to say that he thought were okay.

He followed Yin Yan around the house upstairs and downstairs, and became familiar with the overall layout of the house.

Although it is a duplex building, there are not many rooms. The downstairs are basically public areas, such as the kitchen and living room, and the bedrooms are upstairs. There is a bed that is obviously more than two meters tall in a room that is obviously the master bedroom. At first glance, it didn't look like he was sleeping alone.

Yu Ran's eyes unconsciously stayed there for two seconds. Yin Yan noticed that Yu Ran glanced at the empty bed and said, "I think it would be better to buy the bedding in person."

Yu Ran, "..."

No wonder he thought that such a bare bed looked a bit strange. It turned out that he didn't even buy a mattress.

But what is more suitable for me to buy in person, and I also specifically stated that it is bedding.

For a moment, Yu Ran suspected what Yin Yan was implying, but when he looked over, he couldn't see any clues from Yin Yan's expression.

Yu Ran could only say "Oh" and said, "I actually don't know much about these. If you have any preferences, it would be better for you to buy them yourself."

Yu Ran really said this just because he was very likely to have high quality requirements for food, clothing, housing and transportation like Yin Yan.

Who knew that when Yin Yan heard this, he looked at him deeply and said, "Well, I will accompany you there."

This tone was as if Yu Ran was coquettishly asking Yin Yan to go shopping with him, and then he agreed.

Yu Ran, "..."

He felt like he was being tricked.

He laughed dryly, "That's not what I meant."

"Huh?" Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran, "What does that mean? You don't want me to accompany you?"

Yu Ran felt that Yin Yan's expression seemed that as long as he said the word "don't want to", he would act like he had a seizure on the spot.

Yu Ran quickly shook his head.

Yin Yan laughed, rubbed Yu Ran's head gently and said, "Don't worry, since you want this, I won't refuse."

Yu Ran, "..."

Okay, just go for it if you want it. He himself doesn't know what to buy anyway, and together with Yin Yan, the two of them can just get some advice.

Yu Ran looked at the house, thinking about what he needed to buy.

Because the house itself is targeted at high-income people, and it is a well-decorated, move-in-it-in style. Although Yin Yan had people remove everything inside, leaving only the most basic decoration, the materials used in the decoration are all the most environmentally friendly decoration materials. In order to show that the property was truly ready for move-in and that there was no safety risk, the developer kept it vacant for nearly half a year before selling it. Now, there is no need to worry about the formaldehyde problem. All you need to do is buy all the furniture and you can move in directly.

Yin Yan saw Yu Ran's serious thinking look on his face and thought to himself that although the general secretary's love experience was a failure and not worthy of reference, his abilities in other aspects were still very good. As he said, Yu Ran was very helpful in setting up a new home together. Shang Xin, seeing how seriously he has thought about it, he probably wants to start taking action immediately.