Chapter 16

coming.

Death Questions and Answers He's here again.

After hearing Yin Yan's words, this idea flashed through Yu Ran's mind for a moment.

No matter what Yin Yan's attitude towards him is now, no one would like to hear the words "I'm anxious to separate from you."

Yu Ran's smile that he just raised froze uncontrollably.

Yin Yan noticed Yu Ran's change at this moment, narrowed his eyes, frowned, and looked at Yu Ran, "Huh? What's the matter? Can't you tell?"

"No." Yu Ran shook his head quickly, thinking about suitable reasons in his mind.

Who knew that Yin Yan had already said, "Do you want to know when to move from here?"

Yu Ran, "..."

It turns out that you are self-aware.

Yu Ran was a little stunned. For a moment, he didn't know whether to deny it politely or nod honestly.

Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran gloomily, and was so scared that Yu Ran held back his words.

He looked at Yu Ran who seemed to have suddenly turned into a quail, suddenly smiled and said, "Yu Ran, you are more interesting than I thought."

This smile did not dissipate the gloom in Yin Yan's eyes.

For a moment, Yu Ran felt that Yin Yan really had the temperament of a villain.

He suddenly realized that because Yin Yan had always seemed a little tolerant to him in the past two days, he had overlooked that Yin Yan was actually a very difficult person to mess with, and it was not just a slight abnormality in his brain circuitry that showed up in front of him. .

To be honest, I was suddenly a little scared.

He didn't think Yin Yan's fun was a compliment to him.

Yu Ran's face instantly turned pale, and he subconsciously pulled on his quilt.

He laughed "haha" twice and said unnaturally, "Yes, really?"

"Yes." Yin Yan reached out and touched Yu Ran's head, and said slowly, "Don't be afraid."

This action turned Yu Ran into a cat whose hair was about to explode.

He felt that Yin Yan clearly said don't be afraid, but what he showed was that if you make me unhappy again, I will break your neck.

Weak, pitiful and helpless.

At that moment, Yu Ran felt that his hair must be extremely scared. After all, he felt that he already had the urge to stand his hair up, if it wasn't for the fact that he couldn't do it.

Yu Ran's whole neck and head were a little stiff, as if his fate was being strangled on his skull.

However, Yin Yan seemed not to notice it at all. He touched it a few more times and whispered, "Don't worry, you will still stay here tonight."

Yu Ran, "..."

He felt himself wilt in an instant.

My illness may never be cured.

Yu Ran thought desperately.

Yin Yan seemed to find Yu Ran's behavior very funny and laughed softly.

After a while, as if he was finally satisfied, he smoothed Yu Ran's hair down again, then stood up and left the room.

He seemed to appear suddenly, and when he left, he stood up and left suddenly without saying anything to Yu Ran, which made Yu Ran a little stunned when he saw him walking to the door of the room.