Chapter 10

Yin Yan looked at the four words that kept beating on the phone, his expression unclear, but the aura around him became cold.

He slowly stepped forward, bent down, picked up the phone, and handed it to Yu Ran.

When Yu Ran saw Yin Yan coming over, he felt guilty that he had screwed up. However, when he saw that Yin Yan not only did not scold him, but instead picked up the phone for him, he quickly thanked him and took the phone over.

But at the same time, there was a faint feeling of weirdness in my heart.

Yin Yan looks bad looking at his phone?

The caller ID was not small, and when he lowered his head, he could see another call from Shen Lu.

Could it be because of Shen Lu's phone call?

Does Yin Yan know Shen Lu?

Shen Lu's family also has a big business. It's not surprising that Yin Yan knows Shen Lu. However, the feeling shown by Yin Yan makes Yu Ran vaguely feel that he should be more than just an acquaintance with Shen Lu.

However, as the original's childhood friend, Shen Lu was still in school like him. Although he had contact with the family business, it was within the group and he did not have any contact with Yin Yan.

So no matter how you calculate it, even if Yin Yan knew Shen Lu, he would only have heard his name or met him once or twice on some occasions, and there would not be any major interactions with him.

Yu Ran combed through the information in his mind, but still couldn't figure out what was going on with Yin Yan's seemingly strange attitude.

The call was automatically hung up because no one answered it. Yu Ran simply put the phone away, lowered his head, and apologized to Yin Yan, "I'm sorry, Mr. Yin, I didn't pay attention and the pot overflowed."

Only then did Yin Yan take a look at the area covered with a small circle of milk stains, not really caring about it.

But his eyes paused when they fell on Yu Ran's hand.

Because Yu Ran handled the desktop in time, the situation didn't seem serious.

On the other hand, the red spots on the back of his hand that was accidentally splashed with milk were very conspicuous because the skin was too white.

Looking at Yu Ran's expression, he seemed to be aware of all this and was still thinking about the fact that the milk tea was not ready.

It was completely different from the person he had seen whose eyes would turn red when he was slightly injured.

Sure enough, you can know more when you put people next to you.

Yin Yan smiled.

He looked at the person who still lowered his head and seemed to be waiting for his instruction, pointed to the cabinet on the right side and said, "There is a medical kit there, take care of it yourself."

"Ah?" Yu Ran was stunned for a moment, and then realized that Yin Yan was talking about his hands.

He looked at it and found that it was actually more painful when he was first burned, but it was not obvious now.

He squeezed his hand tightly, then loosened it, tried it, and said, "It's okay, it won't hurt."

But when his eyes came into contact with Yin Yan's eyes that seemed to be smiling, he immediately walked to the cabinet and took out the medical kit.

He had the illusion that Yin Yan would chop off his hand if he didn't take it down for a second.

When Yin Yan saw Yu Ran taking the medical kit, he didn't say much. He just pointed to the sofa outside and said, "Come out and go there."