Chapter 3

Yu Ran opened his eyes and saw a dark figure standing in front of him.

Because of the fright, Yu Ran's pupils contracted for a moment. He subconsciously covered his mouth to prevent himself from making a sound. When he moved his eyes upward, he realized that this was not a black figure, but Yin Yan in a black suit.

Thinking of himself falling asleep like this, the word "done" flashed through Yu Ran's mind.

He sat up quickly and forced out a dry smile, "Hello, Mr. Yin."

By the way, he shouldn't have been looking at me like this since he came in, right?

Thinking of this possibility, Yu Ran felt a chill rise inexplicably.

He sat like a well-behaved primary school student, looking up at Yin Yan, the expression on his face was almost frozen.

Yin Yan still looked at him as before, as if it didn't make any difference whether he woke up or not. It wasn't until Yu Ran felt that his neck was about to break that he slowly said "hmm" and left.

gone?

You didn't tell me what to do?

Yu Ran looked at Yin Yan entering the room inside, feeling a little confused for a moment.

Do you want to follow him? Or stay here?

Yu Ran looked at the direction where Yin Yan's figure disappeared, stayed for a while, and finally decided to stay where he was.

After all, he didn't really come here to sacrifice himself. There was no need to follow up on other people's rooms so proactively. Moreover, Yin Yan felt really dangerous. Compared with the past, it felt more likely that he was rushing to kill someone.

The more Yu Ran thought about it, the more he felt that it was safest to stay where he was. If the boss really wanted him to follow him, he would have summoned him. He could just be a summoned beast himself.

Thinking about it this way, the pressure suddenly became much less stressful.

As soon as the tension subsided, the sleepiness of being forced to wake up in the middle of sleep came back.

Yu Ran looked in the direction of Yin Yan's room, pinched himself, and forced himself to stay awake.

He didn't want to experience another supernatural incident where he was woken up by a big boss, so he had better wait for a while.

This was what his mind was thinking, but his eyelids closed uncontrollably.

There was no movement from Yin Yan's side, and Yu Ran's posture unconsciously changed from sitting to leaning, and he was almost asleep.

After a while, the figure leaning on the sofa tilted, completely fell down, and fell asleep soundly.

It was already the next morning when I woke up again.

The sun shone on Yu Ran's face, making him itchy.

He scratched his face, opened his eyes, and was at a loss for a while before he remembered that he had worn it yesterday for no apparent reason, and then came to Yin Yan's room again for no apparent reason.

Thinking of Yin Yan, he immediately wanted to sit up.

"Hiss" Yu Ran let out a painful cry.

His neck seemed to be stiff and his waist seemed to be a little twisted.

Yu Ran put one hand on his neck and the other on his waist. He sat up from the sofa and looked around in pain. Only then did he realize that he seemed to have fallen asleep on the sofa last night? In this half-sitting, half-lying position?