Chapter 33

Since Yin Yan already knew that Yu Ran's identity was problematic, he naturally didn't care at all about Shen Lu's words. However, when he saw Yu Ran's guilty eyes, he raised his eyebrows, and then naturally held his hand. Hand, pulled him to sit down on the sofa, and said in a casual tone, "Oh~ help?"

When Father Shen heard this, he immediately felt that there was something wrong with what he said. He immediately caught Yin Yan's words and said with a smile on his face, "Yes, the two of them grew up together after all, and this child has probably never been able to look past him. , now that I feel I have some ability, I want to help him."

Everyone knows about Yu Ran's family situation since childhood, and a little investigation into the relationship between Shen Lu and Yu Ran can reveal that the two went to the same school almost all the way, so Shen's father wanted to It comes down to the loyalty between friends.

Maybe this would give Yin Yan a good impression because his son was on good terms with Yu Ran.

Shen Lu's feelings for Yu Ran were not yet clear whether they were friendships from childhood or had turned into something else. Therefore, Shen's father had no way of noticing, and he did not think that his son was actually trying to stimulate his love rival by saying this. However, he just felt that Yin Yan's tone was wrong, so he continued.

After saying that, he looked at Yu Ran and smiled kindly at him, giving full play to the kindness that an elder should have towards his juniors.

Yu Ran, "..."

We grew up together and have a good relationship with me without half a dime?

He even felt that Father Shen's words made his relationship with Shen Lu deeper.

He even felt that the corners of Yin Yan's mouth were starting to curl up again.

This is a person who will cause trouble whenever he smiles.

But Yu Ran couldn't refute what Father Shen said. He could only show a polite smile to Father Shen and said, "With Yin Yan here, it's better not to do these things in the future. Yin Yan will help me."

What Yu Ran said sounded very arrogant and supercilious.

Yu Ran didn't care what Father Shen and Shen Lu would think of him after hearing this. It would be best if they were very disgusted with him and planned to never have any contact with him. Even if he didn't believe it, it would be okay to make Father Shen hate him and prevent Shen Lu from looking for him.

But the most important thing is not to let Yin Yan misunderstand.

As for why he was so concerned about Yin Yan's misunderstanding, Yu Ran didn't notice the problem at all for a while.

After he finished speaking, he moved a little closer to Yin Yan, as if the two of them were very intimate.

When Yin Yan saw this, he chuckled, stretched out his long arms, took the person into his arms, and whispered in his ear, "Okay, I will help you."

Yu Ran, "..."

Do you want to be so cooperative?

Yu Ran couldn't help but blush.

He moved uncomfortably twice in Yin Yan's arms.

Yin Yan suddenly felt his waist being pulled, and the pain he felt in the morning came back again. The smile on his face froze for a moment, but Yu Ran was too embarrassed to look at Yin Yan, so he didn't notice this change at all, and continued to tremble. It moved a little.

Yin Yan stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of his head, whispering, "Don't move."

The tone sounded low, deep, and magnetic, really caring and affectionate.