Chapter 30

Yu Ran thought of what Yin Yan asked just now, and always had the idea that Yin Yan had seen through something.

In addition to avoiding some impossible things, he did not deliberately hide his personality changes. This is also because he feels that in such a prosperous, democratic and harmonious society, if there is no problem with his body's DNA, no one will think of it. He has changed his mind.

However, Yin Yan seems to be...

Yu Ran felt that he couldn't describe the feeling, but he just felt that Yin Yan seemed to be different from others.

The other party's hand was still on his waist, and the warm touch was clearly transmitted to Yu Ran's mind through the thin shirt.

Yu Ran didn't dare to look at Yin Yan at this time. He only looked down at Yin Yan's hand holding his.

Yin Yan didn't feel any discomfort when Yu Ran stared at him like this, but he also had some doubts about his subconscious behavior of trying to protect Yu Ran.

Do you seem to care more and more about Yu Ran? This seems a bit beyond the scope of interest.

Yin Yan thought about it, and the movements of his hands tightened unconsciously, which actually pulled the person closer to his arms.

Yu Ran was startled by Yin Yan's movements, and thinking of the tragic situation where he hit his chin just now, he subconsciously raised his head to avoid close contact between his chin and Yin Yan's chest again.

There were still red marks on Yu Ran's eyes, and he looked like he was raising his head towards himself.

Yin Yan's eyes fell on his lips for some reason.

This was an overly soft lip, and his hands had already experienced its softness last time.

Yin Yan lowered his head subconsciously, wanting...

What do you want?

At that moment, Yin Yan's mind actually stopped thinking, and it seemed that he was just acting on instinct.

Yu Ran watched helplessly as Yin Yan's face got closer and closer to him. His eyes widened unconsciously and he raised his head.

With a " ", their noses bumped into each other.

It made Yu Ran burst into tears.

He immediately reached out to cover his nose, but found that his waist was about to be broken.

He quickly went to see Yin Yan.

The pain of nose collision is momentary, and at that moment most people will shed tears uncontrollably. Even people with strong self-control cannot control this physiological reaction.

So Yu Ran looked up and saw Yin Yan looking at him with tears in her eyes but also with sadness. The atmosphere was very strange for a while.

Yu Ran saw that Yin Yan's nose was turning red, so he quickly reached out his hand and carefully put it on Yin Yan's nose, rubbed it gently, and asked softly, "Are you okay?"

Because I hit it myself, I feel a little guilty.

But who told Yin Yan to just lower his head and look like he wanted to kiss him.

Yu Ran was so surprised by his guess that he unconsciously moved his hands harder, feeling that he was too imaginative.

Because of his heavy movement, Yin Yan shed a few more tears.

He shouted sadly, "Yu Ran!"

The grip on his waist became a little tighter, and it felt like Yu Ran's waist could be broken directly if it was just a little tighter.