Chapter 49

The cold ice cream was touched by the warm lips. Yu Ran's mind was first awakened by the coldness of the ice cream, but then he gradually lost his ability to think under Yin Yan's deep kiss.

So much so that he didn't even notice that the bodyguard brother looked back and was touched by sadness.

If he knew, he would definitely tell the bodyguard that what you saw was not true.

In fact, as soon as the bodyguard brother turned around and left, Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran with a deep look and said, "There is no one else now."

Yu Ran was scooping up a scoop of ice cream and planning to eat it. Before he could react after hearing Yin Yan's words, he saw Yin Yan lowering her head and taking the scoop of ice cream in his hand, and then kissed him.

The sweetness spreads in the mouth and is scattered again.

Yu Ran felt that his hands and feet were a little weak, and the hand holding the ice cream unconsciously let go. The ice cream fell to the ground silently, but no one paid attention to it.

It wasn't until Yu Ran's eyes turned red from being kissed, and his hands unconsciously pushed Yin Yan away, wanting more air to breathe, that Yin Yan let go of Yu Ran with a look of regret on his face.

Yu Ran was suffocated from being kissed so much, his face was red, his brain hadn't recovered yet, and he didn't notice Yin Yan's expression, but subconsciously felt that something was missing in his hand.

He unconsciously looked at the palm of his hand. As soon as his eyes moved like this, he noticed the ice cream scattered on the ground out of the corner of his eye.

Yin Yan saw Yu Ran staring at the ice cream on the ground and said, "If you want to eat it, I'll get another one for you."

Yin Yan's voice at this time had a low tone of lust. When he said this sentence in such a voice, Yu Ran subconsciously felt that the ice cream brought over was not just for him to eat.

Thinking of the mouthful of ice cream that Yin Yan fed him just now, Yu Ran immediately shook his head.

I always felt that if I really brought another ice cream over, I might end up eating more than just the ice cream.

But they're still in the living room now.

Yu Ran suddenly thought of this, his mind suddenly became clearer, and his eyes began to wander around the living room unconsciously.

Yin Yan understood Yu Ran's intention at a glance. He pulled the person into his arms to prevent him from moving around, and said in a hoarse voice, "Didn't Wei Quan just say that the authority to monitor the living room is no longer right?" The edge is open, so no one can know what's going on here."

While he was talking, because his hand happened to be on Yu Ran's waist, he couldn't help pinching the soft flesh on his waist, and couldn't help but say, "My Xiao Ranran is so soft."

Yu Ran, "..."

soft?

Doesn't this mean it's fat?

Just after you were intimate with your boyfriend, your boyfriend gave you a critical blow.

Yu Ran felt that he was offended.

Even though Yin Yan seemed to like his flesh.

However, the fact is that there was no fat on Yu Ran's waist before, let alone that it was so soft that people could pinch it and sigh.

This sentence is simply telling Yu Ran mercilessly that you have gained weight and gained weight.

Yu Ran suddenly couldn't care less about being shy and looked at Yin Yan with resentful eyes.