Chapter 13

Yu Ran looked at Yin Yan with a happy expression and couldn't understand for a moment whether he did it on purpose or if he really felt that he could sleep well in this big bed.

Is it the bed's fault that I can't sleep well? It's obviously a human problem.

But Yin Yan didn't give Yu Ran any room to refuse. After he finished speaking, he glanced at the time and said, "Well, go to bed now."

Yin Yan didn't say anything, but Yu Ran didn't realize that it was almost ten o'clock now. It seemed that time really flew by when he wasn't with Yin Yan.

It's just that Yin Yan has already gotten up, picked up a change of clothes and gone to take a shower. It seems that she is destined to continue to sleep with him tonight.

Yu Ran looked at the only quilt on the bed.

Yin Yan probably really didn't sleep last night. He remembered that when he woke up in the morning, there seemed to be only such a quilt.

He stood looking at the quilt for a while, then went back to the closet and took out a quilt.

A big bed over two meters long, with one quilt for each person, and if we work hard, there shouldn't be any impact on each other.

perhaps?

Yu Ran listened to the sound of water coming from the bathroom and simply lay down on his newly made quilt, intending to try his best to fall asleep before Yin Yan came out.

He was not a light sleeper. He went to bed early. As long as Yin Yan didn't wake him up intentionally, he could pretend to sleep alone all night.

Yu Ran's eagerness to sleep made it difficult for him to fall asleep so easily. He unconsciously thought about things related to Yin Yan, thinking that in the book, he clearly dominated the early stage but failed like a joke in the later stage. Thinking about it, he couldn't help but think about things related to the three male protagonists.

Speaking of which, ever since he hooked up with Yin Yan for some unknown reason, the three male protagonists seem to have been solved in minutes. Isn't this too easy?

Yu Ran frowned, feeling that something was wrong.

Maybe it's because the plot hasn't started yet?

Yu Ran thought about his internship again.

While thinking about this, he suddenly realized that the sound of water in the bathroom had stopped.

He subconsciously opened his eyes and glanced there.

Yin Yan was wearing a navy blue silk bathrobe, and her face, which had always looked a little pale, was a little rosy because she had just finished the hot water.

His hair was not dried, and it was still dripping with water, leaving some wet marks on his bathrobe. His whole person looked very different from usual, and the sinister feeling that he couldn't hide even if he smiled suddenly disappeared. It faded almost to nothing.

Yu Ran suddenly discovered that if you ignore his personality, Yin Yan's appearance is actually on the small side, and he is not very intimidating.

But it is precisely because of this that everyone is so afraid of him now, which proves that he is really capable.

Yin Yan noticed Yu Ran's gaze and raised her eyes to look at him. After a while, her eyes narrowed and the corners of her mouth seemed to curl up, and she asked, "Like it?"

When Yin Yan looked at him like this, Yu Ran felt a bit dangerous for some reason. He shook his head subconsciously and noticed that the smile on Yin Yan's mouth seemed to have widened, and he panicked for a moment.