Chapter 90

It was a picture of a weak-looking woman always holding him and crying, and as he cried, he became more and more disgusted with the man the woman was talking about, until he was finally brought to that man...

Yu Ran's eyes widened little by little as he watched the car. At that moment, his mind seemed to have stopped thinking, and only these pictures slowly became clear in front of his eyes.

At the last second, he subconsciously turned his head and glanced in the direction of Yin Yan. However, Yin Yan, who was supposed to be pushed to the ground by him, ran towards him without knowing how fast he had to react. .

It was as if the situation just now was reversed, but the speed of the car was too fast, and Yin Yan had no time to push Yu Ran away again. All he could do was to rush over, trying to use his body to knock Yu Ran's position away, and block him by the way. The first wave of impact.

However, this gesture actually has little effect. It is more likely that both people will be hit by the car at the same time.

Just when the passers-by couldn't bear to close their eyes, the bodyguard rushed over in his car at an almost impossible speed, and at the critical moment, he hit the rear of the car from the side, knocking the car's tail off. The direction of the collision was a little off, and it was this slight deviation that allowed Yin Yan and Yu Ran to avoid being directly hit by the car.

Knowing that he had avoided the most dangerous situation, Yin Yan had no time to think about his broken leg, which seemed to have been broken, and almost crawled to see Yu Ran's condition.

It was obvious that Yin Yan had used up almost all his strength to push Yu Ran as far away from the car as possible. However, at this moment, Yu Ran fell to the ground, as if he had lost consciousness, and there was a pool of blood beside him. I don't know where the blood came from.

"Of course, Yu Ran..." Seeing this situation, Yin Yan's eyes were about to burst. While he was calling Yu Ran's name, he tried to awaken his thoughts, and at the same time, he kept scanning his body with his eyes, but he couldn't find even the slightest trace of it. She didn't dare to touch him, for fear that if she moved, he would get more seriously injured.

After all, invisible injuries are much more dangerous than visible injuries.

Fortunately, the place where the two people's accident happened was right at the entrance of the hospital. When the car lost control and hit, someone had already arrived at the hospital to look for someone, so almost within seconds, medical staff came over with a stretcher.

The medical staff were a little worried at first when they saw that Yin Yan was covered in black gas and his mood was not right. However, Yin Yan didn't say anything more. Other than asking them to carry Yu Ran in first, He was very cooperative and calm throughout the whole process, so much so that if it weren't for his injuries, it would be easy for people to ignore that he had just broken a leg.

It's just that the way he refused to stay too far away from Yu Ran during the whole process still made people feel that he was afraid.

The doctor did not force the two to separate, but directly placed them in the same ward, and also conducted a more detailed examination of their physical conditions.

Yin Yan's condition is not serious, just a fracture and some bruises. There will be almost no sequelae after the surgery and a period of recovery.

However, Yu Ran, who was protected by Yin Yan almost at the cost of his life, should have been seriously injured, but after examination, his condition turned out to be much more complicated.