Chapter 70

That project was actually a huge investment project. The Tang family couldn't afford it, so they looked for other partners. It was said to be related to the Yu family, but with the current scale of the Yu family, it only accounted for a certain amount of it. It's just a proportion, but because of Tang Huan's previous failure with Yu Ran, when Father Tang heard that Tang Huan wanted to participate in this project, he subconsciously felt that his purpose was impure. But Tang Huan's attitude just now reassured Father Tang. The father finally relaxed.

Before meeting Song Yanchuan, Tang Huan had done nothing. When he regained Tang's father's trust, he was also secretly thinking about ways to regain Yu Ran.

Compared with dealing with Yin Yan, a method that seemed time-consuming and laborious, and could lose everything in sight if one careless move was made, the first thing Tang Huan thought of was the Yu family's breakthrough.

He remembered that in the past, although Yu Ran sometimes looked sad when he mentioned the neglect of him by the Yu family, he actually didn't hate them much in his heart. He even sometimes showed understanding and longing for those in the Yu family. assimilate into.

Tang Huan also mocked Yu Ran for being cowardly because of this, saying that others deserved to be bullied for their kindness, but when he saw his own project, he thought that he could use this to make Yu Ran compromise with him.

Even though Yu Ran seemed to have a stronger personality after meeting Yin Yan, Tang Huan still thought that Yu Ran might have been hurt by people from the Yu family, so he showed a different attitude than before. Later, He was favored by Yin Yan and had a backer, so he didn't dare to offend him, so naturally he could only treat them indifferently.

However, Tang Huan still felt that Yu Ran's personality would not change easily after so many years. He was indifferent at this time, and he would definitely not ignore it when he saw something really happened to the Yu family.

As long as Yu Ran is willing to be with him wholeheartedly, Yin Yan will not want to keep such a person by his side for a long time.

Tang Huan still had some scruples about this method because of Yin Yan, but later when he decided to join forces with Shen Lu and Song Yanchuan to deal with Yin Yan, he felt that this method was more feasible.

If Yin Yan falls and he takes control of the Yu family, wouldn't Yu Ran have no choice but to follow him?

Who do Shen Lu, Song Yanchuan and the others count?

Even if they work together, what can they do if Yu Ran is willing to choose him?

But even if the purpose was this, Tang Huan also knew that Shen Lu would not fail to investigate such a big project if he wanted to cooperate with him, so when he said these things to Shen Lu at this time, he deliberately said them because of his attitude just now. Just to irritate him.

After he finished speaking, he did not intend to talk to Shen Lu about anything related to this. He just changed the topic and said, "Looking at Yin Yan's behavior recently, it means that he really has no preparations to intervene in the company in the near future. At such a good opportunity, why don't you still Do you want to take it so slowly? Maybe wait and wait until he comes back after the engagement is completed."

In fact, the easiest thing to attract attention is the stage when you first contact those people, because each other may be on guard, and it is very easy for people to feel that there is a flaw at that time. Instead, after the subsequent contact is made, both parties will do their own things. If you avoid direct contact with your own affairs, it will not be easy to attract attention.