Chapter 9

Although Yin's enterprise has developed unimaginably since Yin Yan took over, Yin Yan is not actually a boss who comes later than his employees who leave earlier.

It was already past working hours when Yin Yan brought Yu Ran to the company, so the only people who actually saw him and Yu Ran were the few at the front desk and the people from the president's office.

But the front desk has always been the place where gossip gathers the most, not to mention the news about Mr. Yin.

Although Yin Yan is rumored to be moody and not to be trifled with outside the company, within the company, because most people have never had direct contact with Yin Yan, such rumors have caused the company's employees to be dissatisfied with this seemingly great boss. Very concerned.

However, there is very little news about Yin Yan, and it is the same back and forth. Now there is a very unusual incident where Mr. Yin suddenly brought a beautiful young man to the company, and it has naturally become a hot topic for gossip.

Especially after a while, the HR department received a piece of employment information about that handsome boy, who was said to be Mr. Yin's assistant. This news made people even more imaginative.

However, in view of Yin Yan's consistent attitude towards suitors, everyone felt that the possibility of a close relationship between this beautiful young man and Mr. Yin seemed unlikely. This made people want to know Yu Ran's identity even more.

Yu Ran just noticed two young ladies looking at him when he was walking by the front desk, so he smiled politely at them. Little did he know that after she finished smiling, the two young ladies started, "Ten minutes, I want him." All the information about this kind of activity, he only knew that after he finished laughing, Yin Yan's face seemed a little darker.

You wouldn't suspect that I was seducing an employee of his company, would you?

Yu Ran couldn't connect with Yin Yan's brain circuit at all, so he could only think in inexplicable directions.

Fortunately, except for the people at the front desk and a few people he met here and there, he followed Yin Yan to his office smoothly.

Compared to other people in the company who knew nothing about the situation, the general secretary of the president's office already knew about Yu Ran's arrival yesterday.

Although he didn't know Yu Ran's identity, he didn't mean to ask more questions. He just arranged his things according to normal assistant treatment.

But even if he knew it in advance, when he saw Yu Ran, he was still stunned because of Yu Ran's appearance, and he also hesitated in his mind whether his arrangement was suitable.

A junior student studying dance came to a financial company like theirs for an internship. He became the assistant to the president and looked like this. I have to say that the general secretary was a little hesitant about the relationship between the two.

But he maintained the expression on his face very well. He first reported to Yin Yan the arrangements for Yu Ran, but still added, "Do you think this is appropriate?"

Yin Yan glanced at the general secretary, "I remember that it should be your job to arrange assistants."

The general secretary knew that his words were redundant and immediately said, "Yes, I made a mistake just now."

After saying that, he took Yu Ran outside.

The assistant to the president and Yin Yan do not work in the same office.

Yin Yan's office is separate, and he is the only one in it.

Yin Yan watched Yu Ran walk outside and frowned.