Chapter 39

Yu Ran suspected that he was hallucinating. He looked at Yin Yan blankly, his eyes full of disbelief, and he said "Huh?" unconsciously.

There was still a smile on Yin Yan's lips, but he didn't seem to be joking at all.

Yu Ran waited for a while and saw that he had no more words after finishing this sentence. He unconsciously recalled the scene of that day that Yin Yan mentioned in his mind.

In fact, this incident was not that far away, it was only a day or two ago, but no matter how Yu Ran recalled it, he could not recall that there was any sign that the two of them were together that day.

That is to say, Yin Yan touched his mouth while he didn't react.

It was really just a touch, and it was so fast that it almost seemed like an accidental mistake.

Yu Ran even felt that the situation that often appeared in TV dramas where two people accidentally fell down and their lips touched each other was more like a kiss than theirs.

As a result, Yin Yan now said that the two of them were together when they "kissed" him?

Yu Ran stroked it again, feeling that his brain finally woke up from the dull state.

He confirmed that he really did not have amnesia. Seeing that Yin Yan really seemed to think that there was nothing wrong with his words, he thought about it and couldn't help but hesitantly asked, "We were together that day? Did I say something?" ?"

Yu Ran felt that he understood Yin Yan a little bit, so he didn't ask Yin Yan what happened that day that he didn't know. He just wanted to know what kind of reaction he gave Yin Yan and the others that day. Awareness of being together.

Yu Ran thought that his question might make Yin Yan unhappy, or at least think about whether there was any difference in the two people's cognitions. Who knew that the smile on Yin Yan's lips did not diminish at all, and he even extended his hand very much. She ruffled his hair affectionately and said, "Is there anything else I need to say?"

Yu Ran said, "???"

Don't I need to say something?

Then why do you think we are together?

Yu Ran felt that he probably came in today to produce emoticons. His expression from the time he came in to now can definitely be made into the most classic puzzle emoticon package, or it is rich enough to make a set of it.

He really couldn't understand Yin Yan's way of being together as if "I think it is", so he subconsciously asked, "Don't you need to say anything?"

It was probably Yu Ran's doubts that seemed to have materialized and were about to turn him into a capital question mark that finally hit Yin Yan's heart. He stared at Yu Ran's expression with deep eyes for a few seconds, and then took a few steps Walked to Yu Ran's side.

He lowered his head and looked directly at Yu Ran.

Yu Ran subconsciously wanted to retreat, but Yin Yan put his arms around Yu Ran's waist, stopping his retreat.

"Well..." Yu Ran said, because the pressure of being too close made him a little incoherent, "You can just say what you want to say, there is no need to come over."

Since he was not familiar with Yin Yan's brain circuit of "we are already together", his first reaction was that Yin Yan was going to further explain to him about being together.

Yin Yan did not speak, but lowered his head and kissed him again as if he wanted to explain to Yu Ran through actions.

This time, he no longer separated with one touch, but gently traced the shape of Yu Ran's lips with his own lips. He held Yu Ran's waist, making Yu Ran unable to move until the warmth of the two lips completely merged. When they were together, he let go. Yu Ran said with a smile, "We are like this, do we need to say anything else?"