Chapter 59

Yin Yan said it was an arrangement, but he wasn't really crazy enough to pick him up whenever Yu Ran didn't have classes, but there would always be someone waiting at the school gate after Yu Ran's get out of class every day.

When there is no class in the afternoon or there is only one class, the driver will come and drive Yu Ran to Yin Yan's company. If Yu Ran is full of classes, Yin Yan will pick him up from school in person after work. , walked home with him.

In a short period of time, almost everyone realized that Mr. Yin valued Yu Ran. This could never be the treatment of a financial lord and a little canary.

Later, someone revealed Yu Ran's identity as the eldest young master of the Yu family. No one believed the comments on the forum.

Although the Yu family is not particularly famous in Jiang City, it is still considered a small wealthy family.

For most students, there is indeed a gap between top wealthy families and ordinary wealthy families, but they don't have a clear idea of ​​how big the gap is. They simply think that since Yu Ran is also rich, what is the so-called for money? It's impossible. After all, they are also rich people. If you say it's a business marriage, it's not bad, but Mr. Yin's attitude clearly doesn't seem like a business marriage without any emotion.

Later, someone seemed to have come to his senses again, and started talking about those Hei Yuran posts on the forum. The appearance of Hei Yuran's posts was too sudden and too fast, and something seemed wrong.

People are like this. When a group of people focus on discussing one thing, it is extremely easy to be guided.

At that time, everyone was focused on gossiping about Yu Ran being kept. Everyone contributed their own guesses and didn't think there was anything wrong with it. However, when someone suggested that something was wrong, everyone seemed to suddenly understand. , I thought: Yes, why did we all believe in the fact that Yu Ran was being taken care of at that time? Even later, Mr. Yin obviously came out to clarify the matter in person, but as a result, there was a story on the forum about an old man and his money-worshiping wife.

Suddenly, the original few posts were upvoted again, but this time everyone was not following Feng Hei Yuran, but asking the few people in the building who first said that they saw Yu Ran with a man. Those people's stories are true and false.

It's strange to say that if those people had really met Yu Ran and Yin Yan, they wouldn't know that Yin Yan was not an old man at all, but they could prove it in a post saying that Yu Ran was a benefactor. , but I didn't see them clarifying in another post that said Yin Yan was an old man.

Of course, in addition to these remarks, there were also those remarks in the post that were initially offensive and were also pulled out and scolded by everyone.

At the beginning, everyone seemed to have concluded that Yu Ran was cheating on rich old men by selling his beauty, so even if some people said it a bit harshly, everyone at most felt that these words were a bit excessive, but no one really believed it. Blame the person who said these things.

Now that everyone's ideas have changed, these words are not only unpleasant to say, they are simply throwing dirty water, and they also stink.

The forum is full of people wearing vests, and if these people's comments are brought out again and criticized like this, naturally no one will really come forward to claim these comments again.

No one could be caught online, so the people who actually fought at the school gate that day naturally became the outlet for everyone to vent.

However, everyone is also very measured and will not really go up to do anything to people. They will just whisper a few words to their companions when they meet that person. Others who originally had a good relationship with this person, under these remarks, I also gradually distanced myself from this person.