Chapter 89

Yu Ran walked for a long time and sat in the back seat of the car before he remembered that it was useless even if he walked in front, because when he got to the car, he still had to wait for Yin Yan to get in.

So he immediately got out of the back seat and sat forward on the passenger seat.

The bodyguard brother was shocked by Yu Ran's behavior. He sat in the driver's seat and looked at Yu Ran with a hesitant expression.

"Husband... Madam, the back seat is safer." Finally, the bodyguard eldest brother held it in for a long time and finally said this.

"It's okay. I can sit here and enjoy the scenery." Yu Ran's ears felt a little hot when he thought of Yin Yan's words just now. He didn't want to continue sitting with Yin Yan at all now.

Bodyguard brother, "..."

This road is all on the expressway, so if there is any scenery to see, the most you can do is look at the cars passing by, but when it comes to looking at cars, you can only see them in your own garage.

The bodyguard brother saw that his boss was almost walking to the car, and then thought about the scene when his boss saw his wife sitting in a row with him...

When the bodyguard brother looked at Yu Ran, his expression instantly resembled that of a bullied little daughter-in-law who dared to be angry but dare not speak out.

I feel aggrieved.

Yu Ran, "..."

Have you ever seen a muscular little daughter-in-law who is over 1.8 meters tall?

Yu Ran said that his eyes were hurt.

"Okay, okay, I'll go back and sit in the back row." Yu Ran said that he was defeated. What kind of talents did Yin Yan's bodyguards recruit?

Yin Yan naturally saw Yu Ran getting up and down from the passenger seat in the distance. When he walked to the front of the car, he stopped and glanced at the driver's seat.

Bodyguard brother, "Hey..."

Yin Yan, "..."

He glanced at Yu Ran again, washed his eyes, and said he would give him a bonus later.

The bodyguard brother is happy.

Sure enough, men who act coquettishly have the best luck, and even a man who is 1.8 meters tall can act coquettishly. Look, the boss and his wife are both killed.

If Yin Yan and Yu Ran knew what he was thinking, they would probably want to give him a mixed doubles match to make him sober up.

However, Yu Ran was sitting in the back seat and did not see clearly the transaction between the two people in front of him. Naturally, he did not know that Yin Yan had also been stared at. When he saw Yin Yan coming in, he moved to the door again to let the two of them Keep a safe distance.

Yu Ran didn't know that she looked like a bullied little wife now, which was very similar to the expression of the bodyguard brother just now.

Yin Yan thought of the bodyguard's expression he had just seen, and then looked at Yu Ran's current appearance, and couldn't help but laugh.

Yu Ran said, "???"

what's so funny?

He looked up at Yin Yan.

Yin Yan pointed to the bodyguard in front of him, "He had the same expression as you just now."

Yu Ran, "..."