Chapter 12

Yin Yan asked people to clear the parking lot in advance. There was no one around at this time and the entire parking lot was very quiet.

Yu Ran could hear Shen Lu being asked out by security guards.

He sat in the car and watched Yin Yan's car drive out of the garage little by little and then drove past Shen Lu without hesitation.

Shen Lu did not get into trouble with the security guard. After he went out, he stood not far from the garage. When he saw Yin Yan's car approaching, he raised his head and looked at the car window where Yu Ran was, but after just one glance, he looked away.

He was afraid that he could not hide the emotion in his eyes.

Yu Ran could only see Shen Lu's figure flashing past the car window. He didn't specifically look at Shen Lu, but seeing Shen Lu standing there like this, he subconsciously looked at Yin Yan next to him.

Yin Yan could vaguely see a pleasant smile on the side of his face facing him, but he didn't even look at Shen Lu over there. I don't know why, but Yu Ran felt that Yin Yan's expression had a hint of joy for no reason. With a hint of coldness.

Yin Yan seems to really dislike Shen Lu?

Will this be one of the reasons why Yin Yan was killed by Shen Lu in the future?

The description of this part in the book is not very detailed, and Yu Ran himself has almost forgotten it, so he is not sure what the situation is.

He looked away and carefully wrote down what he had just done.

Halfway through memorizing it, my phone suddenly received a strange text message.

"Xiaoran, wait for me."

Yu Ran looked at this very abusive text message and was stunned for two seconds before he realized that it was probably from Shen Lu.

He must have realized that he had blocked him, so he changed his number and sent him this text message.

But I don't know what his expression looked like when he knew that she had blocked him. Could it be that he still felt that he had some unavoidable reasons or something? Otherwise, why would he insist on sending him this kind of text message even if he changed his number?

Yu Ran felt that Shen Lu might have imagined a tragic drama on his own.

For some reason, Yu Ran instantly remembered Shen Lu's rapid metamorphosis. After all, he was one of the protagonists. Yu Ran was afraid that the other party had some golden fingers. He couldn't help but remind Yin Yan, "What happened today, will Shen Lu... ..."

Grudge?

He did not say these words, because according to his relationship with Shen Lu, he should not make such malicious comments about Shen Lu.

Yin Yan was driving and couldn't look at Yu Ran, so he only glanced at him with his peripheral vision.

For a moment, as if sensing something, Yu Ran could easily understand Yin Yan's eyes, which showed complete indifference.

According to Yin Yan's identity, there is really no need to care.

Yu Ran realized that it was difficult for others to understand what he was worried about now.

In this case, Yu Ran didn't say anything anymore. He thought that if there was any problem then, he would talk to Yin Yan himself.

I just need to pay more attention to myself.

He lowered his head and pondered, not noticing that Yin Yan had been observing him with his peripheral vision.

Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran's frowning expression from time to time, suddenly stretched out a hand and rubbed Yu Ran's head into a chicken coop.