Chapter 56

Limited edition luxury cars like this are not common in front of the university, especially when it is neither the beginning of school nor a holiday, so Yin Yan's car attracted a lot of attention almost as soon as it parked in front of the school.

It is not convenient to park in front of the school, but the parking place is quite far away from where Yu Ran wants to go, so Yin Yan just parked the car in front of the school first and asked Yu Ran to come down and wait for him here until he parked the car. Come find him again.

So those people watched curiously for a while, and when the car door opened, they only saw Yu Ran coming out of the car.

Everyone, "!!!"

Isn't this the talk of the town these two days?

Because of Yu Ran's good looks and his lack of close relationships with people at school, he has always given people the impression of being a mysterious campus male god. Now, this campus male god is suspected of being kept, or perhaps Maybe he was attracted by the old man. Regardless of the possibility, it seemed that he had discovered the private side of the so-called mysterious male god, or the unbearable side. Therefore, not only was the discussion on the forum lively, but also among the students in the school. The discussion was also very lively, and even people who were not involved in the forum almost knew about it.

So when everyone saw Yu getting out of the luxury car, after a moment of surprise, a feeling of enlightenment flashed through their minds.

Let's just talk about why luxury cars suddenly appeared in school. Isn't it Yu Ran who is the only one who can be related to luxury cars in the past two days? After all, this one asked President Yin to personally refute the rumors.

Thinking of this, everyone turned their attention to the restarted car.

In that short moment, no one could see clearly what the person inside looked like.

Someone quietly asked the person next to him, "Is that Mr. Yin inside?"

"I don't think so. Didn't you say he was an old man? I just saw the man sitting in the driver's seat who didn't look that old."

The two people talking happened to be standing in the direction of Yu Ran's door, so when the passenger door opened, although they didn't see Yin Yan in full, they could probably catch a glimpse of it.

However, the car door is only so big, and everyone is not crowded in Yin Yan's car to look at it. From a distance, there are really not many people who can see it. Even if the two people talking are standing close to each other, there is only about one person. He only saw a little bit. When another person heard this and thought about what was said on the forum, he felt that what was said on the forum was more reasonable. He looked at Yu Ran who was standing alone and said, "Maybe He's the driver. With a status like President Yin's, he shouldn't be able to send people here in person."

Put that way, it sounds quite reasonable.

Many people guessed this, and several people had conversations similar to those between these two people.

However, some people questioned, "But Yu Ran got off the passenger seat. If he was the driver, how could he sit in the passenger seat?"

This indeed seemed to be a problem. Someone was talking and saw that Yin Yan's car had already driven far away, and when he saw that Yu Ran seemed to be standing alone, he couldn't help but become bolder, and said casually with a bit of malice. , "Maybe it's because the person next to me is too old, so he doesn't want others to know."

"Yes." Someone agreed, "If I were to think about being with a man who is old enough to be my grandfather, I wouldn't want to be with him. Some people, you usually regard him as a male god. , in fact, I can't do anything just for money."