Chapter 51

Because this forum is Yu Ran's school forum, registration can only be done by people from the school. External people like Yin Yan who have nothing to do with the school cannot register.

When Yu Ran heard Yin Yan asking someone to give him his account number on the phone, his first reaction was that he was angry at the comments in the forum and wanted to go in and fight with people online.

Although this kind of thing does not seem to fit the image of Yin Yan in the outside world at all, it is not impossible to do it even with Yin Yan's magical brain circuit.

In order to protect Yin Yan's image, he quickly said, "This account needs to be registered using the school's intranet and identity information. It is very troublesome. It is not worth getting an account for this kind of thing."

As soon as Yu Ran finished speaking, Yin Yan's phone vibrated, and then he saw Yin Yan quickly logged into the forum.

Yu Ran, "..."

Why can the efficiency be so fast?

Why do you feel like you already have an account?

Yin Yan saw the shock on Yu Ran's face and said, "The phone call just now was about telling me about this matter. After discovering Cui Minmin, I have been paying attention to these situations."

At this point, there was a hint of coldness in his eyes, "I don't want anything unexpected to happen."

Be it Cui Minmin or Song Yanchuan, he used to just have the mentality of watching a show, watching them jumping around like clowns there, but now once he thinks that the matter will involve Yu Ran, he will not allow anything to happen. Uncontrolled mistakes.

Yu Ran had never seen Yin Yan say anything about this matter these days, and thought he didn't care because he really felt Cui Minmin couldn't do anything. Unexpectedly, he had actually arranged everything silently.

For a moment, he seemed to feel a silent attention. Just as he was about to say something touching, he saw that Yin Yan had already lowered his head to browse the posts in the forum.

Yin Yan didn't read what those people said in the post, he just scrolled to the end and typed: There is no other possibility for partnership.

As soon as other people saw this reply, they immediately thought that someone was dreaming.

Yu Ran usually grabs too much limelight in school. It is inevitable that many people have long felt that it is unbalanced. They feel that Yu Ran doesn't look like he is rich, and his face is the most beautiful. , but now I heard that I am with a person who looks like a successful person, and they live together so quickly, and they live in a high-end community. Thinking about it, I think it is related to money.

Many people planned to start being keyboard warriors online, and some even thought that this was the fate of Yu Ran himself. However, just as a group of people were planning to reply with indignation, they found that the building was blocked and they could not reply.

In an instant, those who planned to educate Yin Yan passionately were stunned.

Yu Ran watched helplessly as Yin Yan finished typing those words and sealed the building directly behind him.

This operation is simple...

He could almost imagine some people excitedly thinking that they had found someone to target, and those who were planning to ridicule him would be so angry when they found out that the building was sealed and they wanted to throw their phones on the spot.

But Yin Yan can actually seal the building. The permissions of this account...

Yu Ran couldn't help but look at Yin Yan.