Chapter 80

Yu Zhengting.

Shen Lu silently read Yu's father's name in his heart.

Shen Lu had never had any good impressions of this person.

Especially since Yu Ran was delivered to Yin Yan by himself.

Thinking of this, Shen Lu's eyes became even more gloomy.

In this case, he should naturally pay some price for it.

Shen Lu's hand slowly crossed over the news related to Yu's father, and he continued to scroll down the news bit by bit, as if he was self-abuse.

At this night's engagement party, because Yin Yan's image was so different from what everyone usually knew, after everyone discovered that Yin Yan didn't seem to care about other people taking photos, most people could hardly control themselves and wanted to record this rare sight. moment, so Shen Lu just looked at it little by little and saw the scene of the two embracing and even kissing from almost 360 degrees.

No, it shouldn't be like this.

There was a voice in Shen Lu's heart telling him.

The voice became stronger and stronger, and it even gave him the feeling that the position of Yin Yan in those photos should have been him.

He closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, the person in the photo was still Yin Yan, not him.

Shen Lu stared at the photo of the two kissing for a while, and gradually fell into a trance. His mind kept thinking about the things they had done secretly against the Yin Group recently.

As long as, as long as it is successful, the position in the photo can be replaced.

During this period of time, they had verified that the unknown information given by Song Yanchuan was true. After that, they contacted Song Yanchuan intermittently several times. With the information provided by Song Yanchuan, they all felt that they had a better chance of success. More than 80%.

And Yin Yan's direct acquisition of the Yu family also caused dissatisfaction within the company. Although those idiots directly used this to attack and exposed their ambitions in advance, their layout was already in place, and it was just right to have those idiots as a guide. This can make people on the board of directors who are already dissatisfied with Yin Yan stand up.

As Shen Lu thought about it, he gradually relaxed while sitting on the sofa. With a slight stroke of his finger, he finally exited the interface that said how much love the two of them had.

Loving?

How could they love each other? It was just because Yin Yan used his power to oppress them.

Shen Lu thought that Tang Huan was probably reading this now, thought of his temper, and was afraid that he would do something impulsive that would affect the plan, so he found his address book and called him.

However, he was still late. When he called, Tang Huan had already called Yu Ran several times because he couldn't control his emotions. He even couldn't call because he was blocked by Yu Ran. He also called someone else. He called Yu Ran on his cell phone.

It's just that no one answered those calls from beginning to end.

When Shen Lu called, Tang Huan was looking irritable and planned to continue calling. When Shen Lu asked him on the phone if he had done anything, he didn't want Shen Lu to know that no one answered his call to Yu Ran. So he just sneered coldly to show that what he said was nonsense and that he could not do anything.