Chapter 26

The next day, Yu Ran woke up from bed with difficulty to the sound of the alarm.

Getting out of bed seemed like it could kill him, so Yu Ran could only turn on his phone to refresh himself.

The browsing page on the mobile phone still had yesterday's browsing history, and Yu Ran couldn't help but open yesterday's post again by some strange mistake.

After one page of fermentation, the post has been... deleted.

Yu Ran, "???"

What on earth did they say in one night, and it was deleted?

Yu Ran recalled what he saw last night. Although it was bloody and outrageous, everyone seemed to be very mindful of their core values. They would mosaic themselves when speaking from the neck down.

There seems to be no need to lock it.

Could it be requested by several other parties?

When he thought of the other people, especially Yin Yan, who had seen such a shocking post, Yu Ran felt as if there was a chill in the air.

I feel like I am no longer sleepy instantly.

He sat up from the bed and subconsciously listened for any movement outside.

However, the rooms here are perfectly soundproofed and you can't hear any sounds from outside.

Yu Ran checked the time on his phone again. It was after seven o'clock and almost eight o'clock. It should be the time for Yin Yan to go downstairs.

He walked to the door, opened the door, and looked downstairs.

no one.

He glanced in the direction of Yin Yan's room again.

Out of some unknown state of mind, the guest bedroom that Yin Yan chose was the one farthest from his room.

That door is now closed.

Yu Ran had slept with Yin Yan for a few days, so he probably knew that Yin Yan's sleep was not very good, but it was incomprehensible that he had to leave the room at the same time every day when he went to work.

Yu Ran thought that Yin Yan was obviously awake, just sitting in the room, waiting for the time to show up on his phone before going out, and thought that he might really have an inexplicable obsession with certain habits?

Maybe it's that damn sense of ritual?

When Yu Ran thought of these three words, he remembered what he had done about holding Yin Yan's hand last night. He trembled and quickly closed the door.

After he returned, he took ten minutes to wash up, and then went downstairs to wait for Yin Yan to start dinner.

While waiting for Yu Ran, he looked at the time. Sure enough, he found that Yin Yan came downstairs at almost the same time.

Yu Ran really began to suspect that Yin Yan had set an alarm clock for this time.

He had been carefully checking Yin Yan's expression since he left the house, trying to find out from his expression whether he was responsible for the post.

Deleting a post is a trivial matter. What I'm most afraid of is that he may have asked me to delete the post because he has already seen the content of the post.

Yu Ran thought that when the two met for the first time, he could have simplified his words into "Yu... wanted to seduce Yin Yan... Such an embarrassing operation of trying to dig out three rooms and one living room with his toes, he I feel that he is quite uneasy now.