Chapter 4

Touch... touch porcelain?

Yu Ran looked confused and subconsciously took a step back.

You can't blame him for being unkind. In fact, he thinks that this person is probably Song Yanchuan, one of the male protagonists.

The staff composition of his small villa is quite simple, including a nanny, a housekeeper, and the housekeeper's son. At this age, there seems to be a 90% chance that the person who has been waiting for him is the housekeeper's son.

It's just that the book always emphasizes that this pervert was a warm man and a close brother before he was a pervert. It doesn't say that he has any trouble with porcelain.

Or maybe it's not Pengci, but Daiyu's brother?

Yu Ran was afraid of being cheated and didn't dare to help him. He just kept a distance and asked, "Are you okay?"

The fall just now was quite strong, but Yu Ran felt that something was wrong even if there was nothing wrong with it.

Song Yanchuan didn't faint. It was just because he had been waiting here for Yu Ran all night and hadn't eaten that he suddenly went dark when he saw Yu Ran getting out of someone else's car with an unnatural posture.

Hearing Yu Ran's concerned voice at this moment, he suddenly felt that fainting this time was not a bad thing.

As if he was awakened by Yu Ran, his eyelashes trembled and he slowly opened his eyes.

"It's okay." Song Yanchuan showed a slightly weak smile on his face and said to Yu Ran, "I made you worry."

After speaking, he propped up his hands on the ground and slowly stood up. During the movement, he could still see obvious scratches on his palms.

Yu Ran, "..."

Why is this beautiful, tragic, and strong feeling so inexplicably familiar? Should I care about his wounds?

Seeing Yu Ran's eyes fall on his wound, Song Yanchuan immediately changed the direction of his palm and explained, "It's probably because he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday and has a little low blood sugar, so he suddenly fainted. It's a minor injury."

Haven't eaten anything since yesterday? Why do you think this is a bit deliberate?

Yu Ran glanced at Song Yanchuan twice.

Song Yanchuan was planning to wait for Yu Ran to care about why he hadn't eaten since last night, so that he could tell him what he had been waiting for him all night. When he saw Yu Ran looking at him, he gave Yu Ran a weak look. smile.

But after reading it, Yu Ran looked away and said dryly and politely, "It's okay."

Song Yanchuan, who was waiting for Yu Ran to care about him, "..."

that's all?

Song Yanchuan suddenly felt a little bitter in his heart.

He looked unconsciously at the car that took Yu Ran back.

Is Xiaoran blaming herself for not stopping him from going to the banquet last night? But what can I do?

What's more, he clearly heard that no one had ever succeeded with that person, but the car that sent Yu Ran back clearly didn't belong to the Yu family.

Thinking of this, Song Yanchuan's fists clenched unconsciously.

He suddenly recalled that Yu Ran had been standing there from the time he fainted until he stood up, without even helping him.