Chapter 81

If there is anything about the Yin family that is worthy of hot searches during this period, it is the engagement of Yin Yan and Yu Ran.

And this hot search is indeed related to the engagement of the two, but the focus is not on the engagement, but on the title of revealing the secret behind the engagement.

It is said that this engagement is not a matter of mutual love, nor is it a marriage of wealthy families, but Yin Yan used his power to force the other party. In order to force the other party, Yin Yan directly purchased his family's company.

If there is any method that can most easily destroy a person in modern society, it is undoubtedly public opinion.

As soon as this news came out, even before it was confirmed, some keyboard warriors ridiculed, "Haha, you really can do whatever you want if you have money."

However, because there is no evidence, this kind of statement is not considered too much, and it is criticized by others.

But not long after, a recording was released, which contained what Yu's father said to others.

Yu's father did not say that they had brought Yu Ran to that banquet on purpose. He only said that he had brought Yu Ran to a banquet, and then Yin Yan took him away without meeting them that night. , and the next day, he directly asked the bodyguard to follow Yu Ran and watch him move from his home to his villa.

After Yu's father said this, he also said that Yu Ran had always been a soft-hearted and kind-hearted child, but after being picked up by Yin Yan, he seemed to have completely changed. Not only did he ignore them, he even blocked their numbers.

This kind of words seemed to tell everyone that Yu Ran was controlled by Yin Yan and could not even contact his relatives.

Later, Yu's father didn't say anything about what happened to his company. He only said that Yin Yan got engaged to Yu Ran after acquiring his company. This kind of words and the topic that broke out at the beginning gave people the impression that Yin Yan was using this. This method forced Yu Ran to get engaged.

Everyone originally hated this kind of thing where rich people seemed to have privileges, but now that they have real evidence, they can no longer tolerate it.

They didn't know that Yu's father and Yu Ran had no father-son relationship at all. They just thought that Yin Yan fell in love with Yu Ran, but when he didn't obey, he directly destroyed his family and destroyed his family.

How many years has passed since the Qing Dynasty fell, and this kind of thing still happens?

The Yin Group's official blog, which has always been like a zombie account, was instantly flooded. Even the engagement Weibo posted some time ago made everyone see other meanings, and it didn't take long for the comments below to explode. .

And after that, it suddenly broke out that a lamp from the ceiling of a hotel owned by the Yin family fell and almost killed someone.

And this happened just today.

In an instant, the topic of Yin Yan's murder came up.

If the previous public opinion about Yin Yan himself is just some personal character flaws, which may not have a great impact on the entire Yin Group, then with this topic added, the image of the Yin Group instantly seems to be marked. shadow.

For a person in power with questionable character, it is normal for the company to have problems. This time it was a hotel, but what about next time?

Who can guarantee that the accident happened to only one hotel like this?