Chapter 50

Now that it is confirmed that the person is Cui Minmin, it is not difficult to guess her purpose. It is nothing more than related to herself.

Although he still doesn't know how relevant this is, Yu Ran's words "He can rest assured that Yin Yan is here" are sincere, so as Yin Yan said, he is with him almost 24 hours a day. At the same time, he didn't have much worries. Even because the internship was about to end, he became more dedicated to his work, so much so that when he got busy, he almost forgot about Cui Minmin.

Until his internship was almost over and he was going back to school in a few days, Yu Ran didn't notice any movement from Cui Minmin. At that moment, Yu Ran almost wondered if they were overthinking, maybe they were just innocent. Passing by?

After all, after they watched the surveillance that day, Cui Minmin still went for morning runs every day, rain or shine. It looked a bit like someone who suddenly decided to lose weight and started running.

Yu Ran told Yin Yan about his wild ideas, but in exchange he received Yin Yan's belly-holding treatment.

Yin Yan pinched the soft flesh on Yu Ran's belly and said cooperatively, "It makes sense."

Yu Ran, "..."

Yin Yan really likes to pinch his belly recently, no matter what, and Yu Ran feels that maybe he is the one who should lose weight more.

He knew that the possibility of what he said was very small, and he said it just because Cui Minmin had been silent, and he saw that the internship was about to end, so he could only guess casually.

At this time, with Yin Yan pinching his newly grown belly, he couldn't help but grab Yin Yan's hand and looked at him with faint eyes, "I think I can also learn from Cui Minmin and run in the morning to lose weight. "

Yin Yan paused in the movement of his hands, frowned and said, "You are very good like this. You don't need to learn from anyone. She can't be here to lose weight."

When Yin Yan was watching the surveillance that day, he thought that there could be some more Cui Minmin because of what Yu Ran said to him. Now that he heard Yu Ran mention this person again and again, and even said that he wanted to learn from her to lose weight, Yin Yan suddenly felt that he didn't want to do it again. I heard the name.

When Yu Ran heard what Yin Yan said, he lowered his head and stared at his hand still on his waist.

It's you who remind me all the time that I've gained weight.

At this moment, Yin Yan seemed to understand the meaning in Yu Ran's eyes. His eyes flickered, but he still did not let go. He only said, "A little flesh is just right."

Yu Ran felt that this was just right for Yin Yan.

He stared at Yin Yan.

Do you dare to speak your mind?

Yin Yan, "..."

He and Yu Ran looked at each other, showing no guilt at all, but when the phone rang suddenly, they answered it without hesitation.

"What's the matter?" His tone was quite serious, as if he had something important to decide. In fact, he didn't even see who was calling.

Yu Ran, "..."

You pretend, you keep pretending, he clearly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Yin Yan picking up the phone.

Yu Ran didn't bother Yin Yan, just looking at how long his call would last.

Yin Yan usually spends very little time on the phone with people, and the longest phone call never exceeds five minutes. If this call lasts longer than five minutes, it proves that Yin Yan is deliberately delaying it.