Chapter 65

With Yu Ran even taking the initiative to throw himself into his arms because he was worried about him, Yin Yan felt that Yu Ran's feelings for him were already deep enough.

In this case, he felt that even to make Yu Ran feel at ease, he should resolve these matters around him as soon as possible.

So neither of them went out the next day, but went to Fang Jingyu's hospital for a checkup early in the morning.

Although he had been prepared for the long time ago that nothing could be found, when he went to the hospital and went through all kinds of examinations and still found no problems, whether it was Yin Yan, Yu Ran, or even Fang Jingyu, they felt worried in their hearts. A bit disappointed.

In fact, getting sick is not a particularly scary thing. What is really scary is the unknown. However, during the subsequent mental and psychological tests, Yin Yan slowly discovered something under the guidance of the doctor.

He felt that Yin Yan would not tell Fang Jingyu that he had lived one more time. This was why Fang Jingyu always felt that Yin Yan was uncooperative.

This time Fang Jingyu knew how much Yu Ran valued Yin Yan, and this time he also changed the direction of his inquiry. After a series of regular questions, he asked again, "The last time your condition suddenly became uncontrollable, it was After you came into contact with Yu Ran, so please recall this time, did anything related to Yu Ran happen before the onset of the disease?"

Fang Jingyu felt that if Yu Ran was involved in everything, maybe he would be more willing to say more.

And it was precisely because of Fang Jingyu's words that Yin Yan slowly seemed to have some ideas in his mind.

He was sure that he started to have headaches after he woke up again, but the subsequent attacks were irregular, so that he later even thought that this might be a side effect of his rebirth. Yin Yan didn't know what happened to people like him. It is not the only one, but even if it is not the only one, it does not seem strange that such a situation that cannot be explained by science can occur, and there are some problems that cannot be detected by medical examination.

When he encountered Yu Ran's sudden and frequent illness, he did suspect that it was related to Yu Ran, but there was no substantial evidence for this matter. Later, after his illness was under control, his relationship with Yu Ran became closer, but there was no After getting sick again, this guess seemed to be rejected.

And last night's illness...

If there was anything similar to last time, it was probably that he discovered Song Yanchuan. Tang Huan and Shen Lu seemed to be planning to join forces to snatch Yu Ran away from him?

And when I first met Yu Ran, I seemed to have felt it, and even personally experienced the thoughts of these people towards Yu Ran.

Yin Yan felt that he seemed to have an idea, but there was no logic in this idea. This made Yin Yan feel that the idea seemed to have just passed through his mind, and he seemed to have caught nothing.

Yin Yan pondered for a while with an expressionless face. After he was sure that there was probably some connection that he hadn't figured out yet, he glanced at the time, stood up, and said to Fang Jingyu, "Okay. I understand, thank you, if the time is almost up, I'll leave first."

Fang Jingyu, "..."

What do you understand?

As a doctor, I still don't understand? Should you tell me something?

Doctors, especially doctors related to psychology, are most afraid of encountering such uncooperative patients. Unfortunately, Yin Yan's behavior is not just once or twice. Fang Jingyu has nothing to do with him, so he can only go out with Yin Yan. After he followed him out, he tactfully reported to Yu Ran, "Mr. Yin's condition doesn't seem to be getting worse, but the fact that the test can't show it doesn't mean there's nothing wrong, especially since Mr. Yin shouldn't have done it this time." The disease develops so quickly, so it is best for patients to cooperate to find out the cause of the disease. If they cannot cooperate, there may be a risk of delaying the disease. Of course, it is also important for family members to cooperate."