Chapter 62

"Huh? What?" Yu Ran didn't know what Yin Yan was thinking. He was still waiting for Yin Yan to tell him whether something had happened to Cui Minmin again. When he heard him suddenly ask such a sentence, he couldn't react for a while. .

After replying this sentence, he realized what Yin Yan had asked.

Did he think he was paying too much attention to this?

For a moment, Yu Ran felt a little guilty and wondered if Yin Yan had discovered something.

Although Yu Ran didn't know at first that Yin Yan thought that his purpose in participating in this matter was not to separate from him, but he later discovered that Yin Yan did not seem worried about the progress of this matter, but seemed more like I like the feeling of doing things where he can see me right away.

But Yin Yan is not worried, Yu Ran is worried.

After all, Yin Yan is the villain in the book who was killed by the protagonist's group. No matter how awesome he is, he can't match the protagonist's halo.

So Yu Ran could only replace Yin Yan, and he was almost twice as worried in his heart.

But there was no way to talk to Yin Yan about this worry, so maybe his behavior was indeed a bit abnormal in his eyes?

Yu Ran subconsciously looked at Yin Yan's expression, trying to judge Yin Yan's current thoughts.

But there didn't seem to be any doubt on Yin Yan's face. Instead, he looked a little...a little...

What's the point?

Yu Ran looked at Yin Yan's expression. It was clear that the air pressure around him was low, but the emotion didn't seem to be directed at him.

Suddenly, an idea flashed in his mind, and he said with a bit of disbelief and a bit of hesitation, "Are you...jealous?"

After saying that, Yu Ran thought it was impossible. After all, the phone call just now was about Cui Minmin. How could he be jealous? Can he still be jealous of Cui Minmin?

However, as soon as Yu Ran rejected this guess in his mind, he heard Yin Yan sneer, "Ha", "Are they worthy?"

Yu Ran, "..."

I just said it casually, why can you even come out with "them"? Isn't this really a disguised admission?

And just with this expression and this sentence, it feels like the villain is going to be slapped in the face in the next second.

But now he is slapping himself in the face.

Yu Ran just... didn't know what expression he should put on, so he could only look at Yin Yan.

After Yin Yan finished speaking, he realized that there was something wrong with what he said.

He would never make such a mistake normally.

Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran and felt that once he encountered something related to him, he would be easily swayed by his emotions, and something would go wrong accidentally.

But not long ago, he had very few mood swings. Even if he came back from the dead, he was just surprised for a moment. After that, it was as if everything had nothing to do with him, and he just watched things quietly according to what he had experienced. Those trajectories develop repeatedly.

And Yu Ran's appearance was like an accident, directly breaking the trajectories he was familiar with. Later, he didn't know when it started, and he also broke his calm heart.

However, this feeling is surprisingly not bad.

Yin Yan thought so, and the unhappy mood that suddenly came over because of the thought of that group of people slowly faded away.