Chapter 57

Yu Ran paused and looked towards that figure.

It's just that the entrance of the school is a place where people come and go, and because of the appearance of Yu Ran and Yin Yan, many more people gathered here to watch the fun. Yu Ran only saw a silhouette from the back. The person quickly disappeared into the crowd and seemed to be just a person passing by accidentally.

Yin Yan noticed that Yu Ran's gaze paused at that moment. He also followed Yu Ran's gaze and asked, "What's wrong?"

Yu Ran shook his head. He wanted to say it was okay, but when he thought about the obviously rhythmic posts on the forum in the past two days, he paused and told what happened just now.

"I seemed to have seen Tang Huan just now." Yu Ran said.

"Tang Huan?" Yin Yan frowned and scanned the crowd.

Tang Huan and Yu Ran are not in the same school, but his school is also in this university town. According to Tang Huan's thoughts about Yu Ran, it is possible that if he knew that Yu Ran was going back to school today, he would show up here.

But if he really comes, he just hides in the crowd, which is somewhat inconsistent with his usually public personality.

Perhaps this can also be explained by not showing up because Yin Yan appeared.

But choosing to appear at this time will inevitably make people think too much.

Yin Yan could not find Tang Huan in the crowd. He narrowed his eyes and raised the corners of his lips slightly.

Recently, I have been experiencing couple life with Yu Ran, but I have almost forgotten about these people.

Yin Yan had just eaten someone completely last night. Now when he heard the name "Tang Huan", which had been related to Yu Ran in his memory, he felt that this name was not an eyesore, especially since he seemed to be still... Don't give up on Yu Ran.

Yin Yan put his hand on Yu Ran's head and touched it, and said casually, "It doesn't matter. I'll let someone check the surveillance and we'll find out."

If it's not the best, if it is, then...

He forgot about the person, but the person took the initiative to give it to him...

Yin Yan lowered his head to look at Yu Ran, lowered his head and kissed him on the forehead, whispering, "No one can snatch you away from me."

He had already confirmed that Yu Ran definitely knew what those three people were planning on him. This was probably why he was nervous because of Tang Huan's appearance.

People around could not hear what Yu Ran and Yin Yan said, but they could see Yu Ran raised his head and glanced at Yin Yan, and after saying a word to him, Yin Yan rubbed his hair and kissed his forehead. .

For a person with a cold temperament, these actions are just like spreading sugar in public, okay?

Some people couldn't help but said "Wow" and covered their mouths again.

Yu Ran, "..."

I forgot there were a bunch of people watching.

Yu Ran secretly tugged at the corner of Yin Yan's clothes and signaled to him that he should accompany him to hand over the materials quickly and stop exhibiting in public here.

Before Yu Ran came, he thought that Yin Yan came with him to clear the names of the two of them, but he never expected that not only did he clear their names, but he also looked like he wanted the whole world to know.