Chapter 38

When he first asked Yu Ran to come over for an internship, it was just because he was interested in Yu Ran's changes and thought it would be more convenient to have someone by his side. The subsequent onboarding matters were all left to the general secretary, so he didn't particularly care about Yu Ran. However, the length of the internship was reminded at this time, and Yin Yan discovered that Yu Ran was about to go back to school.

Yin Yan still remembers the last time he saw Yu Ran perform, the people at school kept taking pictures with their mobile phones, as if they wished they could stuff Yu Ran into their mobile phones and take them home.

Obviously Yu Ran is extremely popular in school and probably has many suitors.

Yin Yan frowned more and more as he thought about it.

Inexplicably, I feel like I want to hide people and don't want to let them go.

Yin Yan looked at the message from the general secretary and did not reply. Instead, he asked someone to call Yu Ran in.

Yu Ran was still struggling at the table when he heard the general secretary calling him. He thought it was because he didn't reply, so he quickly apologized, "Sorry, I haven't thought about it yet. I really don't have much research on flowers."

The general secretary laughed when he heard this, "Don't think about it, it was President Yin who asked you to go to the office."

As he spoke, he walked up to Yu Ran, patted Yu Ran on the shoulder, and said with a smile, "You can also ask Mr. Yin for his opinion."

Yu Ran, "..."

This is not necessary.

But why did Yin Yan suddenly call him over at this time? Didn't the two of them just separate?

Yu Ran looked at the general secretary's smile that seemed to say nothing, and subconsciously thought that this matter might have something to do with him, so he tentatively asked, "Is there something wrong with Mr. Yin calling me over?"

He is usually the only one in Yin Yan's office. If he goes there, he will be alone in the same space.

Yu Ran had just been thinking about whether the other party liked him or not, but now they suddenly had to be alone together, and Yu Ran always felt a little uncomfortable.

The general secretary shook his head and said, "It's probably not a bad thing. You'll know after you go there."

As soon as he finished asking, Mr. Yin called someone over. He must have something to say to Yu Ran in person.

How could I tell this kind of little fun between lovers in advance? It was better for Mr. Yin to tell Assistant Yu personally.

The general secretary feels that it makes sense for him to be able to achieve the position of general secretary. Look, he thinks about things in a considerate and comprehensive manner.

Yu Ran didn't ask the answer, so he could only go to Yin Yan's office with a tangled heart.

He knocked on the door three times first, and then opened the door when he heard the people inside talking.

Yin Yan was not handling work as usual, but holding a document in his hand, looking like he was waiting for Yu Ran.

Yu Ran suddenly became nervous.

Could it be that something went wrong at my job?

He glanced at the document nervously and asked Yin Yan, "Are you looking for me?"

Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran and asked, "Is your internship going to end this month?"

Yu Ran said, "Huh?"