Chapter 48

Because the area where Yin Yan lives is a wealthy villa area in the city center, the security measures are much stricter than those in ordinary villa areas. It is almost considered one of the best in Jiang City.

Apart from the residents inside, there are very few outsiders in the community, especially unidentified outsiders. The bodyguards have been watching the surveillance cameras every day for so many years and have basically never found any problems. It feels like they are just lonely watching the surveillance cameras. .

It was after Yu Ran moved in that the surveillance had some new content, but sometimes when they looked at the boss in the surveillance who was very different from their impression, they were always worried that they knew too much.

It's just that the excessive salary, coupled with the hidden gossip factor in their hearts, has kept them from relaxing in this area of ​​work. Now that the boss's cold eyes have glanced at them, everyone has a feeling that it is really coming.

Although deep down I still feel a little regretful that I will no longer be able to be on the front line of eating melons, but on the other hand, I really feel relieved.

It's good to just monitor the yard. Checking the flowers, plants and trees every day may also protect your eyesight.

With this in mind, everyone watched the yard surveillance more carefully. After all, there was one missing place to monitor, and they had to make up for it in other aspects to show their due diligence.

But even so, they just wanted to be worthy of the salary given by their boss, and they didn't think they could find anything until they saw a woman running past the villa for several days in a row.

There are dedicated exercise places in the community, and there are even two gyms. Therefore, there are not many people who go around the community for a morning jog. And even if there are those who like to run outdoors in the morning, it is usually because they have developed it over a long period of time. They are used to it, and since they moved in, they have never seen anyone running this route.

As for this woman, they had never seen her near the villa before, but now she happened to pass by here every morning during her morning jog. It was a bit strange no matter how they looked at it.

It's just that she neither stopped in front of the villa nor looked over here. It was just normal for her to pass by. Although the bodyguards felt something was wrong, they couldn't tell what the problem was. They could only let their head, Wei Quan, look at this. Tell Yin Yan the matter.

Yu Ran was also present when Wei Quan came over.

When Wei Quan saw Yu Ran present, he hesitated to speak.

Wei Quan is almost the person who has the most contact with these two people except the general secretary. He knows that based on President Yin's current attitude towards Young Master Yu, there is nothing that needs to be avoided by Young Master Yu, but the key is that Wei Quan feels that this matter It seemed to be related to Master Yu, because he felt that the woman looked a bit like the Cui Minmin he met when he accompanied Master Yu to visit the community last time.

However, there were almost no frontal photos of the woman taken in the surveillance. The woman was always wearing a pair of large sunglasses that could cover most of her face. Wei Quan only judged based on his eyesight and could not be 100% sure, so this He didn't know whether he should let Master Yu know about it.

If not, it would make Master Yu worry in vain. If so, would Master Yu feel guilty that he had caused trouble for Mr. Yin? I'm afraid Mr. Yin won't be happy either.