Chapter 75

Yin Yan subconsciously turned sideways when Yu Ran made a "pop" sound, thus avoiding the fate of being forcibly washed.

However, Yu Ran's reaction...

Yin Yan squinted his eyes, feeling that he seemed to have guessed correctly.

The way he looked at Yu Ran gradually became a little more meaningful.

Yu Ran, "..."

I'm not, I didn't!

But he couldn't tell Yin Yan what he was thinking just now, so he could only blush and say as if he was hiding something, "Shut up, it's not what you think!"

Yin Yan didn't refute, only raised the corners of his lips a little, and followed his words and asked, "Oh~ what is that like?"

Yin Yan felt that Yu Ran was embarrassed to admit it, so he clearly said it in questions, but the expression on his face was like "Forget it, I won't expose you."

Yu Ran, "..."

Just don't know what to say.

All in all, the couple's brain circuits actually collided with each other. They both wanted to give themselves to each other, but Yin Yan didn't feel too shameless and asked directly. I'm sorry to express the thought that just passed through my mind.

Sure enough, people still can't be too shameless. If they are too shameless, they can't be beaten.

Yu Ran opened his mouth, then opened his mouth again, and found that he still wanted to have a face, so he had to give up.

Forget it, he can think whatever he wants. Anyway, even if he doesn't think so, Yu Ran believes that it's impossible for him not to "give" himself to him on that day.

On the contrary, my thoughts were too shameful. If I really said them out, it would probably provide Yin Yan with a new way of playing.

Yu Ran stopped struggling and simply acquiesced to the matter, just waiting to see what gifts Yin Yan planned to give him besides himself.

Shen Lu's phone call didn't have a big impact on the couple. Instead, it gave them a reminder to pay attention to things that they didn't pay much attention to. Not only Yu's father, but also those who had been arrested for a long time. Cui's father had cut off his financial resources and Cui Minmin was no longer able to act like a monster. They all looked for someone to pay attention to Cui Minmin again.

In this way, everything is really under control, and there is no need to worry about any evil things happening again.

Until a week before the engagement, everything seemed calm. Father Yu seemed to be in high spirits all day long, and he straightened his back wherever he went.

On the one hand, he has caught up with the Tang family's big project in business, and he has a large share in it. After the project is completed, his net worth will even rise to a higher level. On the other hand, his son will soon be engaged to Yin Yan. , no matter what their relationship was, in the end they still compromised, and they were about to have the identity of Yin Yan's father-in-law.

Adding the two items together, Yu's father suddenly felt that he was from one of the best families in Jiang City. When he met those people who had secretly laughed at his family for being a nouveau riche, he could not hide his proud look and did not notice him at all. Everything I thought about now had actually been planned by someone, and it was more than one person.

Father Yu's style during this period was noticed by Yin Yan, but he did not clarify it.

Seeing Yin Yan's attitude, everyone couldn't figure out whether he had affection for Yu's father or not, and everyone's attitude towards Yu's father became cautious.