Chapter 27

When the two arrived at the company, the smile on Yin Yan's face had disappeared, but everyone in the company could vaguely feel that Mr. Yin seemed to be in a good mood today?

On the contrary, Assistant Yu looked a little depressed.

One was in a good mood, while the other looked depressed. This kind of contrast, without even thinking about it, I thought it might be Mr. Yin at night, ahem...

Can't say, can't say...

Since Yu Ran came to the company as an intern, he has taken on most of the most dangerous documents handover work. Even if some of them have to be delivered in person, they can clearly feel that Mr. Yin's tolerance for them seems to have increased, at least The feeling of training changed from killing to hurting.

This is already as warm as a spring breeze for most executives who need to report to Yin Yan frequently.

Executives are in a better mood and are more tolerant of their employees.

Therefore, almost the entire company hopes that Yu Ran can work here forever.

This is really hello to you, hello to me, and hello to everyone.

There are even employees who secretly hope that Assistant Yu and Mr. Yin can make things right. This looks very much like the ultimate solution, and it is even worth buying a red line for the two of them.

Few people who join a company like Yin's headquarters would want to leave, so everyone hopes for the best for Mr. Yin to be in a good mood every day.

Because everyone had the same idea as never before, Yu Ran found that not long after he sat down at his desk, his colleagues in the same office gave him loving looks. Even the general secretary said to him when he passed by, "Don't be too hard today. If you feel tired, just take a rest."

Yu Ran said, "???"

Do they all know what happened last night?

The matter of whether to delete the post must have been handled by the general secretary for Yin Yan.

Yu Ran looked at the general secretary who was obviously showing goodwill towards him, glanced at the colleagues around him again, and asked softly and uncertainly, "Do you all know what happened last night?"

"Ahem..."

People who had been paying attention to Yu Ran's situation couldn't help but cough.

As long as everyone knows this kind of thing, there is no need to say it out loud. Assistant Yu is just because he hasn't left school. It's too simple.

The general secretary just showed a sweet smile that "everyone understands", nodded slightly and said, "Everyone cares about you, don't think too much about it."

Yu Ran felt inexplicably ashamed when he thought of the content of that post, and his ears turned red uncontrollably.

other people,"......"

This is shame.

As expected, he is still a simple child. Our Mr. Yin is really...

A colleague took out a box of chocolates and handed them to Yu Ran, with a mother-like expression on his face, "Try this, it's delicious and it also replenishes your energy."

Yu Ran, "..."

I always feel like something is not quite right.

But before he could figure out what was wrong, the box of chocolates seemed to turn on some strange switch, and his table was instantly filled with all kinds of snacks.