Chapter 6

Yu Ran originally thought that Yin Yan just asked the bodyguard to send him here first, but he did not expect that Yin Yan himself was waiting in the room.

He was sitting on the sofa casually and naturally, holding a tablet in his hand. He didn't know whether he was doing work or looking at something else.

Hearing the footsteps at the door, he raised his head and his eyes fell on Yu Ran for a moment.

Yu Ran's footsteps paused subconsciously, and then he said, "Mr. Yin."

When Yin Yan heard him shouting like this, he seemed to remember something happy and suddenly laughed.

Yin Yan's appearance is extremely outstanding, but usually everyone sees him either in a gloomy state, or in a somewhat violent state. Coupled with his upturned auspicious phoenix eyes, he looks extremely imposing, and it is easy to People ignore his appearance, but when he smiles, his face seems to be deeply reflected in people's hearts.

Yu Ran couldn't help but be stunned for a moment.

Yin Yan's smile dropped instantly.

He squinted at Yu Ran.

Yu Ran felt a chill instantly.

"Come." Yin Yan pointed to the position next to Yu Ran.

Yu Ran said, "???"

He sat down next to Yin Yan with a question mark on his head, only to find that Yin Yan stopped talking after asking him to sit down, and just looked at him, as if he could see a flower on his face.

Yu Ran instantly felt on pins and needles.

What are you looking at? Even though I'm good-looking, I don't need to look at me that way, right?

He began to rub his fingers unconsciously.

This was a little problem he had when he was nervous.

Yin Yan noticed it, looked at it for a while, and finally said, "Are you a junior this year?"

According to the original trajectory, the original person's participation in this banquet should not have interacted with Yin Yan, so there is no description of this incident in the book. Therefore, Yu Ran is still not completely sure when he passed through the time. We can only make a rough judgment based on the traces and time of the original owners we just saw in the room.

Therefore, he hesitated when faced with Yin Yan's question.

It was this hesitation that made Yin Yan look at him again.

Yu Ran quickly reacted and nodded, "Yes."

The moment of hesitation seemed to be just a momentary failure to react.

He didn't notice that Yin Yan glanced at him just now. After answering, he looked at Yin Yan, as if asking him why he asked this?

Yin Yan looked at Yu Ran, and then at his fingers which were still rubbing unconsciously.

"It's time for internship." He did not ask what was the reason for Yu Ran's hesitation just now, but brought up another topic in a calm tone.

But this is another proposition for Yu Ran.

There will indeed be an internship in the junior year, but this time the internship is very short, less than a month, and Yu Ran is not sure whether he is at this stage at all.

But if he really catches up with this time, it will be called death.

Because this internship is the beginning of this book's forced love.