Chapter 211-217

The woman walked over and took a look. The colors her daughter-in-law chose were indeed the ones her son liked. Seeing her care, the woman had a smile on her face and said, "Black is fine. It's more resistant to stains."

  The young daughter-in-law nodded when she heard this, picked up the black pair, looked at it carefully, and handed it to the store clerk. She also gave him the shoe ticket issued by his husband's shoe factory.

  After the clerk took the shoe tickets, he quickly settled the accounts for his wife. He explained the calculation process clearly to them. Although the wife was worried about money, her husband-in-law now made a lot of money in the shoe factory. They only had to pay a little money like her parents-in-law. Well, the young daughter-in-law had money and felt sorry for her husband, so she took out the money and bought it for her husband.

  The store clerk wrapped the shoes in oil paper and handed them to his wife, "Welcome to come again next time!"

  Many people saw the shoe tickets that the young daughter-in-law took out. Only now did they know that this ticket could actually give them less money. They asked the shop assistants one by one, and they heard that only those who work in the shoe factory would issue tickets to buy them. The shoes were a benefit that Boss Min gave to the employees of the shoe factory. For a moment, everyone was envious and regretful. When they heard that Boss Min was recruiting workers in the factory during the busy farming season, they would not recruit people again after such a delay.

  Thinking about it now makes me regret it.

  But there is no need to say too much, I can only wait until next time there is such good news and hurry up.

  Everyone looked at the shoes together again. Everyone heard that Boss Min had made something good again, and the price was cheap. This was still passed down in their village. When they came to the county, they heard that Boss Min had made something new. The shoes are very comfortable and sturdy!

  Nowadays, there is no shortage of people in the county who have some spare money. No, when people are still asking about these shoes, some people have already put them on. They lift up their clothes and show them to the inquiring people, "Have you seen it?" , Aren't these shoes beautiful? Let me tell you, these shoes are different from the ones we usually wear. They are very comfortable to wear! I can't wait to put them on since I bought them in the store, and now I can't bear to take them off. If I hadn't run out of money, I would have really wanted to buy another pair!"

  "As a big man, I don't tell lies. We are all from the same family and we don't tell lies."

  The man's words immediately moved the hearts of several men next to him. However, their pockets were cleaner than their own faces. Some wanted to buy but thought that the money could help their families. Finally, they took a look and went home. Here they are. At home, the children were seen milling around the stove for cooking and stewing meat, but these men did not say anything about it.

  Those who bought the shoes took them home and wore them on their feet or for their children at home. The feeling was undeniable. They wanted to turn around and buy another pair, but they didn't know how long the shoes would last. Although the store employees said that it can be worn for a long time, it was just what those people said casually. They have never tried it. Who knows whether it is true or not, and the money in the family does not come from this.

  Therefore, these shoes became popular for a while. Although there were many people buying them, most of them bought one pair, and a few wealthy people bought two pairs.

  Jing Xing didn't care either. The store sold more than just shoes. These shoes could not be sold in Rongfu County for much, so he took them to his own store in other cities to sell them.