Chapter 47

The county magistrate was stripped of his skin and forced to reveal his dirty mind in front of the people. He became so angry that he smashed the teacup in his hand and yelled at his master and the yamen servant: "Go and find out who is slandering me." My officer! Get this person back to me!"

  He must have a bad death!

  The master said: "Sir, there are so many rumors outside. If you kill these people now, I'm afraid the people will believe it is true."

  The county magistrate frowned, "These people must be dealt with as soon as possible."

  The master poured another cup of tea and sent it to the county magistrate, "Sir, although we can just add some poison to the bowl and let them die silently like before, but now they have attracted the attention of the people, and now they are all I'm talking about this matter, so I have an idea. Let's pronounce the verdict in court. It's not a bad idea to call the boy in to clear his name. This will not only save your reputation as an official, but also execute these people properly. "

  "But this is all a bad idea. I don't agree that it would be a good idea for the officials to kill these people early. There are three reasons. The first is that this group of people has not been investigated clearly. The second is that the Jing family's appetite is getting bigger and bigger now. No longer can you just be a little Jing family. With these people in your hands, you can also control the Jing family and make the Jing family take orders from you instead of being on an equal footing with you. The third and most important point is that there is a letter from the capital. Hurry up just now. Sent."

  County Magistrate Shen Ningzhong took the letter. There was only a plum blossom on the envelope. It was sent by his uncle who was an official in Beijing. He usually writes letters only for important matters. Plus, the speed of work further proves that this matter The importance of things.

  The county magistrate immediately opened the envelope and read it. It simply said - there is a wind in the south of the Yangtze River, and the child is fishing quietly.

  The county magistrate immediately understood this meaning. There was a big shot coming to Jiangnan for inspection, and his uncle asked him not to take any action, to protect his own safety, and to wait and see what happens.

  Maybe something happened in the neighboring counties that attracted the attention of the higher authorities.

  He nodded towards the master and said, "I'll listen to you. Go and suppress the current rumors and wait for this period of news to pass."

Chapter 37

  Everyone in the Jing family was smiling. When Jiang came back with several boxes of gold and silver, he smiled at the old lady and said, "My mother has a great plan. Those people have been imprisoned and will disappear forever in a few days." In this world."

  There was great admiration and joy in his words, and the last sentence was light and vague, but it made the old lady laugh.

  She stood up with her crutches and said, "You, you have to learn more from me. Since you are the mistress of the house, you have to know everything no matter how big or small it is. This incident can be regarded as a lesson to you. Don't let something like this happen again in the future. "

  Jiang smiled and went over to support the old lady's arm, "No, no, no, it's been solved over there. I also found an unexpected surprise. I guess those escorts didn't expect it."

  As she spoke, she took out a piece of paper from her arms and unfolded it. It clearly stated the amount of money and cloth. It was obviously the bill that everyone in Jingxing was thinking of.