Chapter 126-130

"As we go into the articles, we will get deeper and deeper, and there will be more knowledge points every day, so everyone should study hard when the time comes."

  "Here I want to take the initiative to praise these students... They know that they come to the teacher for tutoring on weekends, and their grades are already good. Maybe they can make some money with the top classes later. Students who love learning are good students. student."

  In this way, as the days passed, many students in the four classes taught by Wang Zile and Ma Zhongliang could not keep up with the rhythm of class. They did not understand what the teacher was talking about. There were still many knowledge articles taught by the teacher every day, and they could not remember them at all. , the speed is so fast, and I haven't reacted to anything before the teacher has finished speaking. Many students complained that the teacher's lecture speed was fast and he taught a lot of knowledge, but they couldn't understand. Originally, the grades in the class were good. After seeing that I couldn't keep up, I started to get scared, and soon told my parents that I was going to attend my husband's cram school.

  Since Wang Zile and Ma Zhongliang planned to do this, they have already thought that if they learn quickly, the course progress of these classes will definitely be different from other classes, so the two of them ask other scholars from time to time where they have taught. They always controlled within the normal range and added other articles that they had found. On the grounds that "the teacher regards everyone as his own and gives everyone free extracurricular tutoring classes", he also said very nicely, "There are some teachers here." Good articles are all written by outstanding teachers. This can be regarded as the teacher does not favor one and the other. He talks to the students in class. If it is left to other teachers, it would be a cram school lesson, so the students take it seriously. ,Listen attentively."

  The students in these classes have no idea about their teacher's sinister nature. When they talk to their friends from other classes about studying, these students will give them extra lessons from their teacher to teach them other knowledge. Those students who don't have it will immediately say "Wow" and are always envious. , and even felt that his friend would definitely do better than him in the next exam. The envy of his friend immediately made the students feel that Mr. Wang was really good.

  "But I haven't understood many of the knowledge points that the teacher taught in class. I feel like the teacher is just talking about knowledge points. There are so many! I feel very tired just thinking about it."

  "No, you are working so hard, I can't fall behind, you can teach me."

  "I haven't learned it myself, how can I teach you? Besides, I plan to go to my husband's place to make up lessons on the weekends."

  My friend's eyes widened, "I heard that your husband charges a lot of money for tutoring. Do you really want to go? Then...then I'll go talk to my mother and father and go with you." "

  "Aren't you going to take tutoring classes with your husband?" the student asked. "Our husband said that it is best to go to our own husband for tutoring. The husband already understands our learning ability and will give us better tutoring."

  The friend replied: "Our husband doesn't offer any tutoring classes at all, and your husband is so good that he gives you extra tutoring in class. I want to go to your husband's place."

  Such conversations also occurred among other students, and many students came to Wang Zile and Ma Zhongliang to make up lessons.

  The two of them have already thought of countermeasures for the monthly exams and mid-term exams. The papers were written by several gentlemen together. They know exactly what the topics are. I will review them before the exam and put these test points into it. Won't the results come soon? !