Chapter 106-110

Jing Xing pulled him up and said, "You stay with me."

  Qian and everyone at this table were all acquaintances. Jing Xing took two bowls with Ji Fu and took two seats here. Jing Xing served some rice to Ji Fu. The topic today revolves around these two people. Jing Xing Afterwards, everyone drank a few more drinks and talked about county affairs. Next to Ji Fu was Brother Wang. Just now, there was a group of strangers at the table and they didn't dare to talk. Now that Ji Fu was there, he came over to talk.

  Today was a great day for Jingxing, and getting drunk was just a joke for everyone. After everyone finished eating, they sat for a while and rushed back before it got completely dark.

  Jing Xing walked them to the door.

  At midnight in the evening, all the guests of the Min family had left, leaving only a few friends who had helped and made friends. Everyone cleaned up together, and it was faster to work with more people. Ji Fucai came back and forth twice with a few stools, and Jing Xing and the others The tables have been cleared and moved and put away.

  Everyone is very happy today. The two children on the bed got big red envelopes from Min's mother.

  At the end of Xu Shi, everyone went home, and the Min family became completely quiet.

  Min's mother was very happy today. She was in a good mood and drank a few glasses of wine. When she heard Jing Xing say that the kitchen had boiled water, she said to them, "You should go to bed early. Today is a tiring day." But, I'm really happy today."

  Ji Fu nodded in agreement, and Min's mother couldn't help laughing when she saw Ji Fu's serious look. She walked over and pushed Jing Xing aside, reached out to hold Ji Fu's hand and patted it, "Thank you for your hard work tonight. There won't be any morning tea at my house tomorrow morning, so there's no need to get up too early."

  After Min's mother left, Ji Fu thought about the meaning of these words, and his face turned red.

  Jing Xing got hot water for her husband and brought it to the room. The weather was getting hotter and hotter, and the two of them were sweating even more that day, so they both had to wash themselves off.

  Jing Xing asked Ji Fu to wash in the house, but he didn't leave either. The big wooden barrel he ordered from the carpenter's house in the village finally came in handy at this time.

  The door was bolted.

  In the red wedding scene, the thick wedding candle was burning.

  The weather is beautiful today, and the night sky is dotted with stars.

  It seemed like the first time Jing Xing kissed Ji Fu, his movements were very gentle. He bent down and clasped the back of Ji Fu's head with one hand, kissing from his forehead, eyes, and tip of nose all the way to Ji Fu's lips. He liked to lick them. Touching Ji Fu's lips, the kiss was slow and gentle.

  Ji Fu couldn't stand being so close to him. He blushed terribly and felt shy.

  The host opened the door to welcome him. How could Jing Xing not be happy as a guest? Two old friends met, one was a little shy, the other was warm and gentle, and they got attached to him with the longing of not seeing each other for a few days.

  Jing Xing's nose followed the movement, rubbing Ji Fu's nose affectionately, and the two breathed in each other's breath.

  The wind blew in from the open window, and the red curtains of the wedding bed swayed.

  After a night passed, Jing Xing woke up first and looked at Ji Fu sleeping soundly on his chest.

  Last night, Jing Xing hugged and kissed him for a long time before Ji Fu leaned into his arms.