Chapter 99

As if he wanted to kill them all! !

It's the ghosts from the underworld who came to kill them! ! !

The gangsters were originally frightened by the unconscious gangster, but now they were shocked by Jing Xing's appearance, which was completely unlike a normal person. While begging for mercy, he ran away on his hands and knees with a ferocious expression on his face. With fear.

A long stick was held out of his hand, and one end of the long stick was directly pressed against the back of the neck of the gangster who was about to escape. There was a sound of the vertebrae on the back of his neck breaking, and he begged for mercy in pain, his body shaking uncontrollably.

Jing Xing exerted a little force on the stick in his hand, and the gangster seemed to hear the sound of his own bones breaking in a trance. His face pressed against the pillar was full of panic and fear, with snot and tears streaming down his face, "Don't, don't, don't! Brother!! I don't want to die!!!"

Jing Xing struck quickly and accurately, and now this action was even more "killing". The other gangsters who saw this scene were so frightened that they did not dare to move.

Because there are already two motionless ones on the ground! ! !

The person who frightened the gangsters spoke out at this time.

"Come when you want? Leave when you want?"

"Who gave you the courage?"

"Brother!! Big brother!!! I don't dare anymore! I don't dare anymore!!!" The gangster who was held up by the stick screamed heartbreakingly.

I'm afraid that if he speaks a step too late, he will end up here like the two people lying on the ground!

If the village chief, Ma Hanzi, and the three Ji family members had arrived a little later, they would not have seen the row of gangsters kneeling at the door of Ji Fu's house, but ten gangsters who had fainted from fear.

Chapter 75

The village chief and Qi Hanzi saw the gangsters trembling and kneeling there. When they saw them, the frightened expressions on their faces suddenly turned into surprise expressions of "saved". The village chief and Ma Hanzi were stunned, but they still It's the first time I've seen such vivid expressions!

Ma Hanzi, the village chief and the Ji family were all worried about Jing Xing. Ji Amu shouted. Jing Xing came out of the main room and saw Ji Fu and Ji Amu. He smiled and said, "I'm not telling you not to use it." Are you worried?"

Ji Fu ran over and stood in front of Jing Xing. He glanced up and down, concerned and worried, "Are you injured?"

"The person I ran to call was still late."

Jing Xing's eyebrows were soft, and he stretched out his hand to rub the back of Ji Fu's neck, "It's not hurt. I found that you have a very stubborn temper."

Ji Fu was not afraid of what he said and was relieved when he heard that Jing Xing was not injured.

The three members of the Ji family had a new understanding of Jing Xing's power.

The gangsters kneeling next to them reacted particularly hard to Jing Xing. When they saw him smiling like this and talking to Ji Fu, they couldn't believe it. They were scared and unbelievable. This was completely different from the man who had just beaten them. Not the same one! ! !

"Village Chief! He's dead!" Zhao Chuanniu shouted first, "Two people were still lying in the house and were beaten to death by Jing Xing!!"

The village chief and others couldn't believe it when they heard this: "What?"