Chapter 93

Ji Amu was cleaning the yard when he saw Jing Xing saying hello with a smile, "Come in and sit, stay here and have dinner before going back."

  Jing Xing originally had something to tell Ji Amu and Ji Hanzi, and the two families had a closer relationship before, so he didn't refuse.

  Because when Jing Xing was employed, he brought with him chickens, ducks, fish and pigs, but he didn't kill any of them that were alive and well. But of the two big fat pigs, although many of them were smoked into bacon, there was also a piece left that was pickled with coarse salt and eaten. These days, Ji Amu used different methods to make delicious food for Ji Fu, even eating it in the morning. Here comes the meat buns.

  Ji Amu caught and killed a chicken this time, cut a piece of meat for frying, and went to the backyard field to pick some vegetables to make soup.

  Ji Hanzi was not at home, so Ji Fu asked Ji Amu. Ji Amu came back from the fields in the backyard and replied: "Weeding in the fields on the back mountain."

  Ji Fu said, "I'm going to ask my father to come back for dinner."

  Ji Amu nodded. He originally wanted to ask Jing Xing about the house he built, but he saw Jing Xing standing next to his brother. In the afterglow of the setting sun, the two people's leaving figures looked very suitable.

  When I saw Jing Xing again, I saw him carrying the plow for plowing the fields. Because Ji Hanzi was not the only one who used this plow at home, sometimes Ji Amu also used it, so when he originally asked the carpenter to do it, he It is made to be lightweight, but how can a plow be lightweight? Even if it is lightweight, this plow will break easily. In addition, it is made of solid heavy wood, making it difficult to hold and heavy.

  Ji Amu felt distressed when he saw that Jing Xing's clean and brand-new clothes were so dirty, "Why did you let Jing Xing carry this guy back! Those are clean clothes!"

  Ji Fu explained at the side: "My father has strained his shoulder. When we went there, he insisted on carrying it. If Jing Xing hadn't noticed it, he would have kept it secret from us."

  Ji Amu immediately stopped feeling sorry for Jing Xing's clothes. He quickly went up to take the water bottle from Ji Hanzi's hand and asked, "Which shoulder is pulled? Does it hurt? Do you want to see the barefoot doctor?"

  Ji Hanzi shook his head, "It's still the same old problem. Just rest for a few days and it will be fine."

  Jing Xing put down the plow and said, "I'd better let Dr. Barefoot take a look, so that Fu'er and Amu can rest assured."

  Ji Fu nodded in agreement.

  Ji Hanzi looked at the worried Ji Amu, then at Ji Fu, and agreed, "Okay, let's go take a look after dinner."

  During the meal, Jing Xing told Ji Amu and Ji Hanzi about raising cattle, "Now, whether it is our village or the neighboring villages, there are very few families with cattle. This is an opportunity to make a fortune. There are many opportunities ahead." Start by raising two or three rabbits. Just like in my family, my mother raised a litter of rabbits first. Later, as the rabbits gave birth to cubs, she raised more and more rabbits. Now from time to time, people in the village will ask my mother to buy one. Only."

  "If we don't buy it in the village, we can go to the county to sell it, and the price will be higher. Now my uncle is also suffering from a physical injury, why don't we think about this matter?"

  The two adults listened intently to Jing Xing's talk about raising cattle, and did not notice the change in his title at all.

  "Actually, I would also suggest that the ladies join the village chief's family, or even the Wang family. This has four advantages. First, there are more people and more strength, which means you can raise more animals, even if you lose money later. This loss is not just a loss to one family, you can share the pressure. The second is to rely on the village chief's family, which will save a lot of trouble. The third is that everyone is acquaintances and understand each other, which is more conducive to helping each other. If there is a problem, everyone will work together Solve it. The fourth is that everyone makes money together, without harming the harmony, and there will not be a situation where the whole village attacks one family."