Chapter 51

Qian, who was standing on the side, could not control her tears when she heard the government servant report the quantity.

  Zheng Wenxing looked at Jiang and asked, "Do you know what Brie is?"

  There is no such thing in the letter written by Jing Xing.

  There was no color on Jiang's face.

  Zheng Wenxing slapped a gavel tree, "How brave Mrs. Jiang, you dare to fabricate the truth even after your term has expired, have an affair with the county magistrate to seek wealth and kill, the crime is aggravated, treat your daughter-in-law harshly, and be ungrateful and the crime is aggravated, Mr. Jing Tai bribed and colluded with officials, putting himself in danger in the county, and when life was like a piece of grass, the two of them would be killed in the future."

  "Jing Chenfan, as Qian's husband, doesn't care and lets him bully me. I'll drag him down with two hundred bucks."

  Two hundred strokes of the board won't make it useless or crippled.

  "As a parent official, when Magistrate Ma knew that the Qian family was in trouble with the Jing family, he did not investigate and resolve it. Instead, he protected the Jing family openly. Later, he colluded with the Jing family to frame the caravan and others. He took off his black hat, imprisoned him in prison, and took him back to Beijing for processing. "

Chapter 40

  Several members of the Jing family quickly knelt down and shouted for mercy, no longer daring to do so.

  It was also at this time that a personal guard handed a piece of evidence of guilt to Zheng Wenxing.

  The county magistrate couldn't save himself. He abandoned the Jing family and shouted: "Sir, I am unjust. I don't know this at all. I blindly believed in Jiang. She lied to me!"

  Zheng Wenxing looked calmly after reading the evidence sheet, his face was as cold as frost, and his eyes were piercing. He threw the box containing the banknotes in front of him. He chewed the box on the ground and opened it in front of the county magistrate. It was full. The banknote was exposed from inside.

  Zheng Wenxing said: "Your master has explained everything, what else do you have to say? You have a lot of lives on your hands, Magistrate Ma!"

  When the county magistrate heard this, he was immediately dejected and lifeless as if his soul had been lost.

  The Jing family members knelt and kowtowed, shouting "Sir, have mercy on me", but Qian was the only one who was still standing. She was crying so hard that she couldn't stop crying.

  The people were in mourning. They did not expect that the Jing family and the county magistrate were colluding together. They heard several people kneeling and shouting for their lives. They were in such a state of embarrassment that they could not look as noble and powerful as before.

  Look at the caravan again. If this high-ranking official hadn't come, these people would have been harmed by this dog magistrate. With the Jing family on the line of the county magistrate, who would dare to be disrespectful to the Jing family?

  The people were very relieved, and they cursed the Jing family and Gou Guan who were kneeling on the ground and said they deserved it.

  When Jiang thought of something, she knelt and crawled over to grab Qian's trousers, "Daughter-in-law, please beg the officials for mercy. Mother knows she was wrong and will never dare to do it again!"