Chapter 25

If he can't figure it out, he won't think about it and just let himself go.

The next day, when Ji Fu and Brother Wang arrived at the entrance of the town, they saw Jing Xing and others standing there waiting for them.

Qinan smiled and said: "We have waited for you to come, and our feet are numb from standing still."

Brother Wang and Ji Fu walked up.

Qidong followed Jing Xing's instructions: "We are worried about you two brothers. We are all acquaintances. It will be safer to go to and from the union together in the future."

Ji Fu and Brother Wang naturally did not reject this kindness.

When Qidong received this arrangement from Jing Xing, he actually didn't think much about it. We all belong to the same village and we should take care of each other.

Ji Zhuang was not accepted by the boxing gym, and everyone was deeply impressed by Ji Fu, so when they saw Ji Fu coming to the boxing gym to wait for Jing Xing, everyone was stunned.

Of course, Ji Fu was not the only one who came. Everyone also knew from the Qidong brothers that they were afraid that the two brothers would be unsafe, so they took care of each other on the way back and forth.

Chapter 19

Ji Fu told Ji Amu about this when he got back, and Ji Amu nodded to the three young men.

Facts also prove that Brother Wang and Ji Fu were right to follow the three men from Jing Xing. In the past three months, Ji Zhuang has been waiting for Brother Ji on the road several times. He saw that his face was covered with bruises and he was extremely decadent. And terrible.

But Brother Ji was protected by three men, so he was not afraid.

At first, Ji Zhuang thought about going to the town to coax Wu Ling back, but he didn't expect to see anyone at all and was beaten again. He was scared.

He turned around to look for Ji Fu, but seeing Ji Fu, who had been close to him in the past, treat him with a distant attitude, he really regretted it beyond words. Why did he regret that he was so obsessed with it in the first place? !

Ji Fu said to Ji Zhuang: "Jizhuang, the matter between us is over. Didn't you think about this when you did this? You should have known it at the time, but you didn't stop, which resulted in today's result. Why do you have to come to me again and again?"

Ji Zhuang opened his mouth and didn't know what to say, but he also wanted to do something to make Ji Fu forgive him, stop being angry with him, and make Ji Fu change his mind.

It wasn't until Ji Fu followed Jing Xing and others that they heard Ji Zhuang shouting from behind: "Ji Fu, give me another chance. I will never do that again. I will treat you wholeheartedly."

Jing Xing looked at Ji Fu, his fair and tender little face expressionless.

Back at the entrance of the town, everyone has been accustomed to sending the two little brothers back first for the past three months, so this time is no exception.

Jing Xing asked his two brothers, "I will have a rest tomorrow and go to the county fair. Do you want to go shopping in the county?"

Brother Wang nodded, "Okay, okay!"

Ji Fu avoided Jing Xing's gaze and said in a low voice, "I want to ask my mother-in-law. Yesterday I agreed with him that I would help him work at home."

Jing Xing said "hmm" and said, "I have already asked the village chief about the situation of the ox cart. Is it possible to sit on it?"

Qinan said: "Then let's meet at the village chief's house tomorrow morning!"