Chapter 48

The county magistrate originally wanted to convict, but after hearing the second half of the sentence, he immediately swallowed the words on his lips and continued: "Not yet, I have been busy the past few days, and I am preparing for this in the past few days."

  Zheng Wenxing glanced at the county magistrate lightly and said, "I think it's still early, so let's do it today and I'll do the trial."

  When the county magistrate heard this, his feet almost went weak, and he was so panicked. On this cold day, beads of sweat appeared on his forehead again, "This, this, this..."

  "No? Or is Mr. Qiu questioning my ability to judge?"

  These words, as light as snowflakes, instantly made the county magistrate plop down and kneel on the ground, "Don't dare, don't dare, I will make arrangements now, I will make arrangements now..."

  "Well, after all, the incident happened with the Jing family, so let's call the Jing family here." Zheng Wenxing said, then walked a few steps inside and then stopped, "I heard about Qian at the city gate, so I called her here too. "

  The faces of the county magistrate and the master were both blue and white. Under the urging of Zheng Wenxing's personal guard, "Go quickly," the county magistrate quickly got up from the ground, with the master following closely behind.

  The guard who was inquiring about the Jing family just came in, and the two people almost bumped into each other. The guard glanced at the gray face of the county magistrate and walked inside.

  *

  "What?! How could this high official come and know...does he know something?" Mrs. Jiang was horrified.

  The county magistrate and the master kept thinking about it on the way, and the matter had to be started from the Jing family.

  The county magistrate said: "The adults don't know yet. Don't expose our plot against them. You guys should prepare the same amount of gold and silver. We will move directly to the Yamen when the time comes and say that I found it." After the money is returned to your family, as long as we kill them because they are greedy for the Jing family's money, nothing will happen."

  The county magistrate also said: "Then your Excellency still wants to see Mrs. Qian, so you can take her with you then."

  Jiang's eyes widened again when she heard this, and she became more and more frightened. She didn't know why, but she always felt a bad feeling.

  The county magistrate came over and told her these things, "Hurry up and follow my instructions. I will take you there. By the way, where is the boy?"

  Jiang: "It's already been killed. Didn't we agree on it last time? Isn't this adult still calling this boy?"

  County magistrate: "Forget it, let's do this for now. Then we will say that he was so ashamed that he bit his tongue and committed suicide."

  As for the county magistrate's office, Zheng Wenxing called all the government officials to stand in several rows and one of the guards began to interrogate them one by one.

  When everyone in Jing Xing was first arrested, their nerves were tense all the time and they thought a lot. When the prisoners in the neighborhood saw so many of them, they asked them what they had done to get them here, and they were prepared to suffer physical and physical torture.

  But a few days later, after the dog magistrate caught them, he ignored them and didn't even interrogate them severely. At first, they were afraid that the dog magistrate would drug them in the porridge because of his eagerness to kill them, but they saw the same bucket. After scooping out the porridge, the two people next door ate it so deliciously that everyone waited for a while before Jing Xing nodded before they dared to drink the porridge.