Chapter 33

Ji Zhuang's memories were interrupted. He felt regretful and unwilling these days. He looked for Ji Fu several times, but he was surrounded by Jing Xing's people and couldn't find any time to be alone together. He even went to the town Where Brother Ji worked, he was driven away by the waiter. This happened twice, and even Ji Fu was not seen.

  Thinking about Brother Ji's birthday this time, after so long, Brother Ji should not be angry anymore. He went over to wish him a happy birthday and gave him a handmade gift. Brother Ji should be moved. Finally, he apologized again. Before Everything will be over, and he will be even more kind to Brother Ji in the future.

  But at this time, he also remembered the last time he remembered Brother Ji's birth date incorrectly. He didn't know what to say for a moment. After a while, he said: "Brother Ji, I did something wrong. I will never dare to do that again." I will treat you well in the future, and I even made a wood carving for you for your birthday this time."

  As he said that, he took out the gift he had prepared. It was a rabbit. Although the carving was not very pretty, you could tell that it was done with care.

  Ji Zhuang added: "I still remember when I took you up the mountain before, we met a nest of little rabbits. At that time, you said that we should take them back and raise them. I could tell at that time that you liked the little rabbits very much."

  Ji Fu: "At that time, I just saw that those little rabbits were small and didn't have much meat on them. When they were brought back and raised, they could be killed and eaten."

  Ji Zhuang didn't expect this turn of events. He looked at the rabbit in his hand and then at Ji Fu's face. He said painfully for a while: "Brother Ji, are you still angry with me?"

  "Who do you think you are? You bastard, you dare to come to my house now. You made it clear when you broke off the engagement last time. Why didn't you think about it when you were trying to attract bees and butterflies? Get out of here." Don't mess with my brother."

  Ji Amu was sitting in the back kitchen in front of the fire making shoe soles for his children. Unexpectedly, there was no thread when he was halfway done. When he came out to the room to look for thread, he heard Ji Fu talking to someone outside. He was He didn't think much about it, but he vaguely felt that the voice was familiar. After thinking about it carefully, he knew who it was. He suddenly became angry and walked out angrily.

  After Ji Amu said this, he still couldn't get over his anger, and he spat out his words. In the case of Ji Zhuang, Ji Amu was like a hen in battle, firmly protecting her children.

  "Why did you say it in front of everyone when we were engaged? You dared to do such a shameless thing and now you want my brother to forgive you. You are so shameless. Are you the only man in this village?"

  "Why is our brother hanging on your crooked tree? Let me tell you, even if Ji Fu forgives you, I will not agree to your marrying our brother. No matter who our brother marries. I won't marry you!"

  When Ji Zhuang heard this, he knelt down in front of Ji Amu and Ji Fu on the spot, with tears of regret pouring down like rain, "Ji Amu, Ji Fu, I already know I was wrong about this. I swear to God..."

  Ji Amu cursed angrily, "Go away, even if you swear, our family won't accept it. You bastard, don't drag my brother Ji with you."

  Ji Zhuang suddenly cried even harder. He felt regretful and painful.

  Ji Amu was thinking about whether to take the broom to drive this person away. Just as he was thinking about this, he heard another voice, "Good evening Ji Amu."