Chapter 42

Tang Xuan quickly answered, "I know this, of course it's at night, it's dark and windy!"

  Tang Yin said: "This is also the fourth news we have heard - at the beginning of the inn, the watchman heard screams in the inn. But I don't know if it is true or not."

  The three of them, Zeng Shi, were stunned and didn't know what to say for a moment.

  Tang Wudao: "If we think it is what we think, it is normal for the watchman to hear screams at night, but why do they close the door from time to time during the day? They can't be committing crimes during the day, right?"

  This sentence immediately made Jing Xing look at Tang Wu, "It's hard to say."

  Everyone was stunned again. They all looked at Jing Xing, but Jing Xing did not speak and let Tang Yin continue.

  Tang Yin said: "The last piece of news is that there is a special dish in this inn."

  The three of them, especially Tang Xuan, were particularly curious: "What kind of food?"

  Tang Yin shook his head and then said: "We will have to wait until tomorrow to find out."

  Jing Xing explained: "The two of us pretended to be people without a red card. We met a tall and strong man on the road. We made an appointment to wait for him at the entrance of the alley tomorrow morning. We will listen to what he has to say then."

  Everyone nodded, because this inn was right at the gate of the county town, and there were many pedestrians coming and going. Zeng Shi was worried and added a brother to guard the goods.

  At dawn the next day, Jing Xing and Tang Yin walked to the entrance of the alley of Shenxian Inn. The two waited for a long time. During this period, three or four people came out one after another before they saw the strong man coming out.

  The rugged man looked at the two of them and smiled, "Hey, two little brothers, I can tell you, this fairy inn is really as happy as a fairy. If I hadn't been in a hurry, I would have stayed in it and never left!"

  Jing Xing and the others walked outside with the rough man, "Brother, tell us how to be as happy as a god?"

  The rugged man pretended for a while, but he also wanted to share it with others. He soon succeeded and said to Jing Xing and the others: "After the waiter welcomed me in, he quickly brought out all the good wine and food. Then I asked a woman to serve me, and the soft body sitting in my arms made the person who touched her body feel refreshed and happy."

  "The waiter also served me a plate of fairy meat that he said was only available in their store. The fairy meat was really delicious. Later, I drank a little too much and took the beautiful girl upstairs to rest. I had a good sleep Wake up, you know, men always need to relax in the morning, and I don't know when that beautiful girl left, it's really a pity!"

  When he was talking about this, Jing Xing and the two of them pretended to have never seen the world, and showed surprise from time to time. This flattering look immediately caused the man to talk endlessly.

  "I won't tell you two, but if I have money, I will come to this inn and stay for ten days and a half."

  "Hmm, brother, what kind of fairy meat are you talking about? Is it really that delicious?!" Tang Yin asked curiously.

  The man nodded and reached out to touch his stubbled chin, "What kind of meat is it? I didn't ask. It doesn't feel like pig, beef, sheep, or chicken, duck or fish, but it's really delicious."