Chapter 79

The parent immediately nodded and said cheerfully: "Okay! Our child runs around the town every day, knows the way and recognizes people, there is no way he can be lost!"

  There were quite a few people who signed, but most of them were from Jing Xing, who accepted them as they were told and cooperated completely.

  Jing Xing watched them enter the school. The Qidong brothers were afraid that they would not be able to find their class, so they walked in front and shouted, "Classes are all in order. From one to six, children can find their own class and sit down wherever they want." , I will arrange for you to come by then!"

  The parents repeatedly agreed that they understood. After sending their children to class, they repeatedly told them to listen to their teacher and not to be naughty.

  The child also nodded like a chicken pecking at the rice, and his milk echoed, saying he got it.

  The four Jinshi gentlemen looked at these children, and they came to study as soon as possible. In this way, they couldn't help but think of how they studied when they were young, and they felt more and more kind in their hearts.

  The four Jinshi gentlemen, plus Tang Wu and Tang Yin, all six of them had been trained by Jing Xing before. The six came to their class at three o'clock in the morning. The four Jinshis and Tang Yin were all very good, but only Tang On Wu's side, some timid children were almost frightened to tears by this tall and fierce gentleman. The whole class immediately became quiet and sat upright after seeing this man from the noisy scene.

  The gentlemen all followed the procedure, from the roll call to all the children, and then to asking the children to go out and line up into high and low teams. There were really few boys and girls who came to read. They were the darlings of their parents, and most of them were boys in the family. , assigned the positions, and asked a few tall and strong children to carry the textbooks.

  As soon as everyone heard that there were textbooks, their big eyes lit up, and their eyes were full of expectation. As soon as the gentlemen left, the children began to chatter.

  Speaking of this textbook, Jing Xing and Qidong found out that there were two bookstores in the county. The "Golden House" was larger, while the "Yan Ruyu" was smaller and had fewer people.

  What Jing Xing thought at that time was that the people in this "Golden House" were more friendly and the production would be faster. So Jing Xing chose this house. He habitually inquired about this house before going there and the reviews were pretty good.

  However, when the two of them went to this house, the boy heard about their intention and immediately went to find the steward of the bookshop. Jing Xing and Qidong sat and waited for a long time before the steward arrived belatedly.

  When the two parties met, Qidong once again explained his purpose. Not only did the steward not apologize for being late, he also sneered when he heard that they were printing two hundred books.

  The steward put down the tea cup he had picked up and said to Jing Xing: "I'm not saying that, little brother, our store has to accept thousands of books. It's not that I don't want to do it, it's that the number is too small. Otherwise, you can't do it anymore." Print more? We only print three or two copies here. If we calculate it at this price, the price of two hundred copies cannot afford to pay the wages of these workers."

  The steward's eyes swept across the two people's faces, "How about you adding more money?"

  Qidong looked at Jing Xing, and Jing Xing said, "May I ask when the work schedule for the shop is now? We need it at the beginning of next month, can it be made?"