Chapter 82

"Don't be polite to me about this. All of us here today are from our own family, and there will be many others who will ask you to help me later. Even if you don't do business and rent the shop to others, you will still earn more than ten taels a month, so you can take it all." On."

Jing Xingdu said this, and the two brothers of the Qi family had no choice but to take it. Although they were in debt with Jingjing, they laughed so hard that the price of their house this time was much lower than they expected. Not much, but the shop is on the street of the market, so the price is not too low. Overall, the two of them got a big bargain.

The one who picked up the bargains was Tang Xuan. He was also given two good houses by Jing Xing. In addition to his shop, whenever he thought about the affordable price of three houses from the original price to the current price, Tang Xuan also laughed like a fool along with the two brothers. silly.

Jing Xing took his ten land deeds and put them into his arms. He was also happy in his heart. He asked the three fools to pack them up, and then said to Lao Mao and Lao Zhu: "Thanks to you two brothers. I'll come back in the future." 'We have reserved a private room in the restaurant, and I would like to treat the two brothers to a drink after they get off work."

It was also the first time for Lao Mao and Lao Fu to see Jing Xing operating like this. They had been busy all afternoon writing the land deed and the agreement between the two parties. Just thinking about it made them feel happy. They had made a lot of money today. This time, 19 orders is enough for them to survive for a year or two. It was the same last time. The boss of the Min family is their God of Wealth!

When the two old men heard this, they waved their hands quickly, "Boss Min, you are too polite. It depends on you whether the matter will work out. The most we can do is run errands for you. It's nothing. You made us both earn a lot this time." , it's better that we invite you!"

Jing Xing smiled, "Anything is fine. After all, there will be a next time. There is no rush for anyone to ask for this."

The two old men looked surprised. Will there be a next time? ! !

Lao Mao and Lao Zhu still had an hour before work ended. They agreed to meet at the restaurant, and Jing Xing took the three of them away.

The three of them also wanted to express their gratitude to Jing Xing and asked him to have a meal. Jing Xing agreed with a smile. Sometimes a meal is necessary to bring the relationship between the two parties closer.

However, the two brothers Jing Xing and Qidong were busy behind the scenes and had no time at all.

Jing Xing has been taking Qidong with him for almost two weeks. In the second week, Jing Xing watched him do things and deal with problems. Qidong learned quickly. After half a month of Jing Xing's teaching, he also handled problems well. After that, Jing Xing Just let him go and do it. This month is over.

As for the land in eastern Anhui that Jing Xing and Qian had previously favored, they discussed it with several families and were rejected. However, within a few days, that family, whose life was already in embarrassment, approached Jing Xing.

"Boss, last time you said you wanted to buy land, are you still buying it now? We are willing to move!" The wife supported her sick husband. When she heard Jing Xing said that he wanted to spend money to buy their land, the wife thought Promised.

The whole family depends on her. Without money, firewood, rice, oil, salt, sauce, vinegar and tea are all problems. Without money, even the children's desire to eat meat is a luxury. Without money, my husband's illness becomes more and more serious.

The considerate wife never complained to her husband about these things. The sick husband didn't care about it at all and refused when Jing Xing proposed. This is the place where he has lived since he was a child, and he can't move away.