Chapter 59

Jing Xing said: "The place to live must be in a good location and the house is good. If you have land, that's fine. I'll build it myself."

  If you want to live, it needs to be convenient, close to everywhere you go.

  Lao Zhu shook his head, "The land over there has been bought, and many wealthy people have opened shops there, but there are many houses to look at nearby."

Chapter 46

  Jing Xing watched Lao Zhu for a day, treated Lao Zhu to a meal at noon, and continued watching in the afternoon.

  When Lao Zhu was having dinner, he asked Jing Xing, "Little boss, what do you think of the good houses I saw this morning? Do you like any of them?"

  The houses I took Jing Xing to see in the morning were all good ones, in good places and big. However, after seeing several houses, Jing Xing did not show any expression of satisfaction on his face, and he was very indifferent when he heard the prices of these houses.

  Lao Zhu was very curious and knew that he was a young man from Wanjia Village. He was only eighteen years old and he was so stable at such a young age. Anyone who spent some time with him would feel that this young man was promising and capable.

  Jing Xing smiled and said: "The first two are quite satisfied, but the road to the market is a bit far, and it is not very convenient to come and go every day."

  After hearing this, Lao Zhu pondered for a moment, saying that it is not a price issue, so the first two houses priced at four to five hundred taels can be accepted. If the distance is an issue, that house can be solved, but the price is much more expensive.

  He asked tentatively, "Little boss, how expensive a house can you accept?"

  "I do have a very good house here. I don't have to consider the distance to the market, private schools, and pharmacies. It's just that the price is more than a hundred taels more than the previous two houses."

  Jing Xing said "hmm", he was more interested this time, "Let's go and have a look after eating later."

  Lao Zhu hissed in his heart, is this young boss really rich or is he just pretending to be in front of him? !

  If it is true, then this is a big deal and he will get a lot of money. Lao Zhu calculated the money he could receive in his mind, then smiled and said: "I tell you this house is really beautiful, Qing It's a big brick house with a flower yard, and there are many fruit trees behind it, so you can eat fruits all year round."

  Jing Xing raised an eyebrow, "Why would the owner of such a good yard sell it?"

  "This host family is a businessman. They made a lot of money in the past few years, but in recent years they have been cheated by business brothers and owe a lot of money. They plan to sell this house to pay off the debt." Lao Zhujia A chopstick of meat went into his mouth.

  Jing Xing nodded to express understanding.

  After the meal, the two of them went to the small courtyard. The courtyard was just behind the market street, separated only by a big alley. It was still lively when they were in the market, but when they arrived at the entrance of the courtyard, it was much quieter.

  Two orange trees were planted at the entrance of the yard. Lao Zhu said: "These two small orange trees grow well and bear a lot of fruits. The oranges are golden, so the owner brought them as fortune trees and placed them here." "

  He took out the key and unlocked the door, then pushed the door open and walked in with Jing Xing.

  Entering the door is the flower yard that Lao Zhu mentioned. Peach blossom trees are planted on both sides of the yard. Pink flowers bloom on the branches, pink with green, and the yard has a faint fragrance. There are also several pots of orchids in the corner of the yard, which are very long. good.