Chapter 14

Brother Qi nodded, and they quickly cleaned their bowls and left.

  Ji Fu felt that Ji Zhuang looked so weird and eccentric just now, which made people very uncomfortable. After everyone left, he didn't say anything. After finishing his meal, he said, "I'm going to work first."

  But Ji Zhuang pulled him to sit down and said, "Take the bowl back while I eat it."

  Ji Fu felt uncomfortable. This was the first time he found Ji Zhuang so annoying.

  Fortunately, Brother Wang is coming to the town to work with him.

  When Brother Wang and Ji Fu found a job, they originally planned to come to work with Ji Fu tomorrow, but it started to rain at night, and Brother Wang didn't sleep well. He woke up dizzy and caught wind and cold in the morning.

  Ji Fu had no choice but to appease Brother Wang and went to work alone.

  Ji Zhuang thought that he would be with Brother Wang from now on, so he came here in the morning to arouse Jing Xing's displeasure and went to town with Qidong and the others.

  The weather was bad today, it was foggy, and it looked like it would rain in the evening. Ji Fu took a raincoat when he went out. The raincoat was heavy and his arms were very sore after he took it from the village to the town. But when he got off work in the evening When I saw the rain falling outside, I was secretly glad that I had brought everything.

  It's just that the day was gloomy and dark, the rain was heavy, and Ji Fu was walking alone, so he was still a little scared.

  The dirt road was slippery and muddy, and Ji Fu's feet and legs were covered in mud. The heavy rain was hitting him. As he quickened his pace, Ji Fu thought it would be better if the rain was lighter.

  But instead of letting down, the rain got heavier and couldn't stop for a while. Before Ji Fu left the town, he remembered the pavilion where he was eating and hurriedly walked there to hide from the rain.

  The rain didn't stop, and the sky was getting darker. Ji Fu said he was not panic, but he was lying. He was already late from work, thinking that Ji Zhuang and the others might have arrived in the village by now, and there were people he knew in the town. None of them were heading towards Wanjia Village. He couldn't help but sigh.

  I was completely uncomfortable with this feeling of insecurity for a while.

  He just stood looking at the rain curtain, his legs were numb and stiff. The rain became lighter, but the day also became darker.

  Ji Fu was scared but still walked home. When he left the town, he felt like he saw three people, and the voices of two of them chatting were somewhat familiar.

  Many people in the boxing gym went home before it rained. Ji Zhuang was one of them. He didn't bring any rain gear. Ji Fu usually carried it for him.

  Qidong and Qinan planned to wait for Jing Xing to go back together, but Jing Xing was later stopped and said that Wu Men was looking for him. Although Jing Xing asked them to leave first, they were worried and waited for him to prepare for everyone to go back together.

  When the three of them left the boxing gym, it was already dark and the rain was still pouring down.

  Qidong and Qidong were chatting about the scene they had just seen of Jing Xing fighting a burly man. Qinan was already in awe of Jing Xing's admiration.

  "Those moves are so cool! Just like that! That strong man was knocked to the ground by Brother Min!"

  "Min...Luo? Qidong!"