Chapter 52

Everyone in Jing Xing had a smooth journey back, and nothing strange or bad happened.

  *

  The people in Wanjia Village who are most worried about Jing Xing are Min's mother and Ji Fu. They have been worried about him since Jing Xing left. Seeing that the Chinese New Year is getting closer, this person has not come back yet. Ji Amu has seen it with his own eyes. The New Year is coming in a few days, and several families have made appointments with each other to go to the county to buy New Year items.

  When everyone first heard that Min Luo was going to escort, they all told Min Luo's mother not to go to Min Luo, but they all said it was too late. Min Luo had already gone, so they could only try their best to comfort Min Luo's mother - Min Luo would be fine. The journey back will be safe and smooth.

  But Jing Xing left for half a year and didn't come back even during the Chinese New Year. Also, a man from the Min family disappeared for more than ten years and never came back. The villagers couldn't help but wonder if Min Luo had run away like his father, or even worse. She said that something happened to Min Luo, and she was immediately scolded by Min Luo's mother.

  Her son has been Min's mother's opponent since he was a child. As long as it is not good for her son, she will bite the enemy like an angry tiger and protect her cubs. This is also the reason why Min's mother lived so well when Jing Xing was around. Always smiling and very talkative.

  So when Min's mother got angry, those people were stunned by the scolding. If Mrs. Qi hadn't stopped them, Min's mother would have ripped the mouths of these vicious women.

  From that day on, Min's mother was called "Tigress" and "Crazy Granny" again in the village, but they were all called behind Min's back.

  Min's mother didn't care about this at all, she just wanted her son to come back safely.

  That day, several families rode the village chief's ox cart to the county. On the way, everyone asked Min's mother to come to their home to celebrate the New Year. Min's mother refused. She wanted to prepare these things for the New Year. Jing Xingxing had At that time, he said that he expected to come back during the Chinese New Year, and she would prepare a New Year's Eve dinner for him to come back.

  Mrs. Qi smiled and said to the Ji family and the Wang family: "Don't fight with me. Min's mother will come to my house for New Year's Eve dinner. Our two families are only one lane apart, and Mr. Min can see her when he comes back."

  Just when Min's mother was about to refuse, Mrs. Qi took her hand and said, "Look at how much weight you have lost these days due to worry. Mr. Min asked me to take good care of you when he left. If this is a festive day like the Chinese New Year... I'll let you guard the house alone and wait for Mr. Min to come back. When he comes back, he will tell me what's wrong with me."

  "Our two families are only so far apart, so you can hear any movement. Just call him over to eat when the time comes. It will be lively when there are many people!"

  Min's mother thought for a while and nodded.

  The New Year's Eve has been settled.

  Mrs. Qi continued: "You are worried about Mr. Min, but why shouldn't Mr. Min be worried about you? Only when you are well can he feel relieved."

  In these days, Madam Ma, Brother Di Amudi, and Madam Qi all visited Min's house many times.

  When the Ji family and the Qi family came to see Mrs. Min, everyone thought it was normal, so everyone was a little surprised when they saw Mrs. Ma.