Chapter 80

These words will appear in the county. After entering such a good school, who doesn't expect to have a top scholar in their family? Now the children have just learned to read and write, and the adults are already excited and full of motivation. , as long as the child reads well, they will definitely keep reading for him.

  There are still many envious people in the county, especially those rich people who looked down on the Min Family Martial Arts School before. They never thought that a person who was unknown to the town, they did not know this person at all, and they thought he was a person at first. In a small school, at most, an old boy would be invited to teach. They had enough money to hire talented people, so how could they pay attention to this school in the corner of the country?

  Therefore, when they heard that the county magistrate came to attend the opening of the school, they praised the man profusely and even brought four Jinshi gentlemen, all of whom were ordered from the capital!

  They can all see the deeper meaning behind this. This man from the Min family is by no means simple. There are even high-ranking officials in the capital who know about this man!

  Thinking about it carefully, these people who thought deeply panicked. Someone came to the door with good wine and treasures, but was turned away. This was not done by any other family. This further proved that this man from the Min family was not an ordinary man. Some of them came directly with their children, using the excuse of "wanting to send their children to a martial arts school" to get in touch with each other and take the opportunity to curry favor with them.

  But the family never expected that they would still have to queue up. The first batch of students was already full and the second batch already had three to four hundred people in line.

  Rich man: "This, this..."

  It seems like they don't need their family to make up the numbers, right? !

Chapter 63

  There is no regret medicine in the world. Jing Xing didn't give them a chance at all. Some people even came under the pretext of doing business with him, but he declined them politely.

  After hearing this, everyone Qian was very happy and praised Jing Xing to his wife: "This is courage! These people come to their door in person and no one would want to refuse. Only he has such courage."

  His wife smiled and nodded in agreement, "I just hope Shao'er and Wan'er can be more obedient and study hard with the gentlemen in the martial arts school. It is difficult to find talents in the county, let alone invite Mr. Jinshi. If in the future Both of them can be admitted to the official level, and you won't be made difficult by others when doing business."

  Everyone Qian didn't think so, "When my sons are admitted to the official level and become officials, I will stop doing business. Don't think of being an official as simple as that. You must be a good official and benefit the people. I will never allow it." I became the knife that stabbed my sons."

  "I will take advantage of what I am doing now and do more. When the time comes, even if my sons fail to pass the exam, they will be able to inherit the family business."

  So this time when Jing Xing asked to cooperate again, Qian and everyone agreed without even thinking about it. When he heard that Jing Xing said that the cloth workshop should be expanded, although he refused, he still favored Jing Xing in his heart. He knew that Jing Xing was smart and resourceful. His brain would not just come up with this idea without a way to implement it, and it was just as he expected.

  This guy is so capable!

  Qian and everyone went on an on-site inspection after these two days. This place in eastern Anhui Province has few people and a large area, but most of it is rocks and there are many small hills. After planning for two days, Qian and everyone decided to come to Jingxing to have a look and give some suggestions. .